Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I am a PROUD owner of a 2003 Yamaha Raptor. I hate when jelous kids make fund of you for having a better quad than then. One of my "friends" who is really pissing me off has an 04 z-400 and will not stop running his mouth. My 13 year old brother has a brand new 2005 z-400, with the new bigger carb, better suspensions, aluminum and magnesium parts, all the new little goodies they added to it. We compare them, the kids whacked to tihnk a z-400 kills a raptor, no offence to any z-400 owners/riders out there. For performance I have a white brother's E2 slip-on, jetted correctly, Pro design pro flo kit with the K&N. His Z-400 has a Pro circuit Ti-4 slip on and thats it. We have a planned race on a road about 1 & 1/4 long, pretty much all top speed which is good :hey: but yea any tips and tricks for me to like totally just waste the hell out of him. O yea by the way I am a better rider! Thanks

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
you have a piped and jetter raptor. he has a piped and jretted z400.

you will eat that quad and shit out a kfx400

·
Registered
191 Posts
there will always be an excuse like your 260cc bigger or i got a bad start or the wind was blowing out of the east or something stupid like that

believe me i hear it all the time
:razz:
have fun smoken some z :nod:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly, alright even tho I know its a whole joke on him I feel a lot better. But yea can't wait, seriously Im so pumped for him seeing my purty E2 from the back :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
yeah i own both bikes and ill tell you even if my raptor was stock
id still smoke the :zzz:
but its no slouch by any means
and it can handle
but a drag thats 1.25 long is insane
you got it in the bag :lmao:

·
Registered
171 Posts
just for kicks let him get a little head start
and then bring it to him :nod:
he will be like :scared:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
my neihbor has a 250ex and was talkin shit. i dont know why hes not very bright, so i gave him a 100 ft start on a 300ft drag and passed him in 3rd gear front tires reachin for the sky before he even knew what hit him!

not exactly impressive but it shut him up

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hah Hah, my brother has a z400, I give him a 20 ft head start up the hill and i still blow his doors off going up in 2nd.

·
Registered
111 Posts
lol my buddy had a z-400 with a k&n graydon exhaust and jetted and off the line it was even but when id hit 3rd he'd be done and my rappy was stock so with yours you'll eat him.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I beat local 400ex's, z400's, and banshee's to death. That's when you hear...well you have motor work, blah blah.

That's when you say, quit wanting to race then... :evil:

LOL.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright guys, new news...He is now boring it out to a Z-453 so yea. Still anything new, man this is making me mad lol

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
03raptor30 said:
Alright guys, new news...He is now boring it out to a Z-453 so yea. Still anything new, man this is making me mad lol
:jerk: He is just talking crap. Tell him if he is going to try to take you, try now and get it over with so he can shut up and leave you alone.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
hey my buddies team race bike, the company race bike cant touvh my raptor and it has very little motor work..... its a 450 and i still took it in the dunes...dont worry

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To be honest with you I wish I had a blue raptor because of the awsome graphics you can get for em but Owell mines red and black...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Honestly I wouldnt even waste my time racing a Z 400, even if it had a big bore kit in it.... Id make him race me for some cash, or I wouldnt bother even wastiing my time, or gas.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Last summer when I was piped I beat every four stroke that day including a few ds's. Then some guy on a z400 with a pipe came and beat me every time by a length or so. He claimed all he had was a pipe, but to see a piped z beat a piped raptor blew my mind....

Never did find out if/what he had done to it. Never had a z come close before or since.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts