Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys you have to hear this kill story. Well anyways the other day I was riding in Hillsville, my favorite place to ride and as I was coming down off this hill, this kid on a raptor sat there and stared at me. So I went up and asked him what he wanted, n he's like so you think your good on hills why don't we try this out in a drag. So we lined up and both too off and I must admit I thought he had me for a second because we were flying down this dirtpath and I was ahead then he was ahead and so on and so forth. And almost to the end he looked over at me and smirked like he thought that was all I had, so I was like this is a bunch of shit goin to get beat by a slow raptor so I thought a second and was like well if I really want to beat him....Soooo I shifted to second gear and well I spanked him. when the race was over he was like wow how did you go that fast I was like I just put it in 2nd gear and I still had 3 more gears to go. Wow, I thought he had me there for a second then I realized that raptors suck and are so slow that when you make fun of them, it's like making fun of the retarded kid at school, it's just downright mean but I suppose you have to face the facts someday.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sounds to me like his YZ 250 bike qot smoked by a quad and he is hating it :nod:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
HmmmI dont know what to think here... Maybe he got beat by a raptor cuz hes saying they suck so bad, but yz250's are fassssst.

But if it was a hillclimb, the crazy torque of a rappy would haul its ass up there... so I dont know.

·
Registered
622 Posts
r

yeah but its kinda funny they where flying down the dirt path and the yz was only in 1 gear :lol: and i know on my cr 250 1 gear is useless

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I agree with you, even on the Yz's 1st gear is pretty much useless, but that does't say too much for the raptor. Now, as u know I made this story up because we would never be racing in 1st gear and teh such and I would have beat him anyways, and raptors are ok, but the 2 stroke would win, hands down. As far as the raptor keeping up on a hillclimb, the raptor wouldnt' even start on the shit i go up. Any raptor would have no shot, that's just the way it is.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
" We were flying down the dirt path, Then I shifted into second and smoked him " :wtf: :bs: Did you just make this up or something?

Edit: Ok so you did make this up. What a waste of time. :jerk:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hillclimber361,
well you seem so confident that your big bad stroker can beat any raptor, I know a buddie that lives a half hour away that would drive anywheres to smoke the pants off your 250, you know this raptors not all that, just an r1 engine in a raptor frame with extended swing, da da da..just enough to maybe smoke your 250 in FIRST!..haha LONG Live The Raptor.

·
Registered
446 Posts
well i would have to say thats not a raptor anymore lol. Well the story didnt seem fishy to me, maybe the gears part but a yz 250 i would think beat a raptor pretty good. I plan on getin a 250 sometime in the future. I hope your not on one those guys on everything 2 stroke who think all 4 strokes suck lol. i was on that site a few times, but i left cause all they ever talked about was how 4 strokes suck which was stupid so....

yz 250's rule though :nod:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
A YZ250 would really put a hurting on a raptor. But its fake. Look at him ": We were flyin in 1st on the straight "

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys, I said the story was fake. Now.. if we're gonna talk about the raptor with the R1 engine in it then by next summer we could have a race set up. My best friends dad is into speed so he picked up a Kawasaki 750 triple 2 stroke motor and put it in a blaster frame. So, that will be the thing to beat. Actually I think raptors are alright, they have plenty of power, but the frames hold up like shit. That's just what I have seen from them. And yes I do belong to the 2 stroke site and am a die hard 2 stroke lover but I've riddin 4 strokes, they dont' thrill me as much but I still enjoy them. Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience over there, they do know their shit though, like tech questions and such they jus dont' like 4 strokes. I was a little irked when I red some of you stories though about utility quads smoking alky burnin banshees, we know it isnt going to happen unless something breaks which i posted in another forum thing. But if your site is going to be Yamaha, and has forums for blasters then I guess you have to accept the 2 stroke lovers.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hillclimber361 said:
Kawasaki 750 triple 2 stroke motor and put it in a blaster frame.
thats the water buffulo,right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah yeah, no it's not a raptor engine, I was just simply telling this guy that there is no way in hell he could ever touch a raptor in his short ass 1st gear, and even too say he did is pretty stupid.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
yeah, well my dads brothers friends daughters boyfriend has a raptor with a small block chevy in it :roll:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Iam Coming out big also. Gt performer with a grand national motor :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Water buffalo?? I dont' know what your talking about but it's a Kawasaki 750 H2 motor. It has 3 cylinders side by side, each a 250cc. The motor is a 2 stroke with 3 carbs, one per cylinder and has a 3 speed tranny. They are out of some older road bikes, look around, I'm not shittin you.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hillclimber361 said:
Water buffalo?? I dont' know what your talking about but it's a Kawasaki 750 H2 motor. It has 3 cylinders side by side, each a 250cc. The motor is a 2 stroke with 3 carbs, one per cylinder and has a 3 speed tranny. They are out of some older road bikes, look around, I'm not shittin you.
OH yesssss..... :evil: Those bikes will put the hurtin on a crotch rocket.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts