Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into getting an exhaust for my 04 Rartor. Read the shootout from dirt wheels. The CT Pipe sounds sweet, but not willing to spend that much. Any thoughts about the Yoshimura comp-series? Saw at Moto-man for $419.99 complete set. Also offer a kit which includes comp complete w/sa k&n filter and main jets. Would either of these be a good deal? Has anyone had any dealings with this company good or bad? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
the yoshi is a very good exhaust, and is a great quality pipe, i would go for that if its in your price range,

·
Registered
191 Posts
you can get it on rocky mountain atv for 396.00 shipped.thats were i got mine

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
i will sell you mine for 325 and its looks brand new rode 3 times with it
ur get rid of the rappy arent u hater?

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
macdaddy74 said:
Looking into getting an exhaust for my 04 Rartor. Read the shootout from dirt wheels. The CT Pipe sounds sweet, but not willing to spend that much. Any thoughts about the Yoshimura comp-series? Saw at Moto-man for $419.99 complete set. Also offer a kit which includes comp complete w/sa k&n filter and main jets. Would either of these be a good deal? Has anyone had any dealings with this company good or bad? Thanks in advance.
It is a really good pipe. I have no numbers to confirm this, but from what everyone on this site has said, Yosh is the best pipe when you have DB regulations in your riding area. So I would say it is a good buy.

As for which package, the K&N filter would flow better giving you a little better power and the jets are needed with a new pipe, but if the package is for a stock replacement filter, I would pass and buy a pro design or GYT-R clamp on one. Just my 2 cents. :tup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts