Blue Traxx Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Terry Klauder said:
i raced my buddys baja ds 650. top end he crawed by me.i smoke him 4 bikes till we got on the top. they have 6th gear and no rev limit in 6th.i also had my air box lid on and baffel in.
Stock DS650 only has 5-Gears and the rev limiter is set a 7900rpms

·
Registered
69 Posts
WarriorRiderNY said:
I have a 2005 DS650 and my friend has a YFZ and he says that his YFZ will walk by my DS. I was just wondering is the YFZ Faster? If so by how much?
Ds's from 04 and up are faster than the older years( bone stock) , due to changing the rev limit, taking some weight off, and a few other things. So the guy that beat the 02 DS, the 04-5's are a little faster. IF riders are equal it will be agood race, I am sure the DS has a top end advantage.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
jbjoe said:
DS's are no contest for me unless they have motor work!
BTW-i'm 115lb and i KNOW how to ride, so that helps

joe
On a 400ex? No Offense, But they arent too fast on the top speed wise. But It Could happen.

Just for speed Comparison, I Can Easily Beat DS's on my 250.

·
Registered
13 Posts
On a 400ex? No Offense, But they arent too fast on the top speed wise. But It Could happen.

Just for speed Comparison, I Can Easily Beat DS's on my 250.[/quote]

i need to update my sig! i have a yfz now!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
when my Raptor was just piped, YFZ's beat my ass all the time. And I've smoked every DS650 I've ever raced, stock, piped, mild motor work on DS, whatever.
Welll aren't you just a liar cuz i see raptors get walked by ds650's all the time🤣🤣 and own neither lol I've even been beat by a ds from time to time and I have a 700xx

21 - 27 of 27 Posts