Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
You can get hem from any Yamaha parts dealer, just like you would buy any OEM part....but why? They're going to be VERY expensive, when you can get better aftermarket tires for about half the price or more.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll sell you my front and rear stock wheels and tires.They were taken off the day I bought my YFZ and never seen the dirt other then rolling off my truck into my back yard. I bought the bike 2 months ago.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yeah..for the price, go with Klaws or Holeshot H-D's. I believe the stockers are only a 2-ply tire.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I have a BRAND new set of stock wheels and tires off an 05 with 0 hours the little "tits" are still on the tires never ridden on at all. $330 shipped.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Who ever likes the stock tires on the yfz should die and go to hell (no offense)...They handle like garbage are exspensive and wear rather fast..I hated the tires from the day i got them they just dont wanna slide imo...Get a pair of regular razrs or holeshots if ur not going to be doing any racing and if ur going to be riding on mx tracks buy razr mx's ive found them to last alot longer than the new ITP holeshot mxr-4's and they hook up just the same

·
Registered
307 Posts
I thought the tires were o.k. for stockers, and the rims are fine also.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i have stock fronts they have like 4 rides on them but the one has a slice in it...its fixable tho

·
Registered
34 Posts
i like the stock tires ok, and they smoke execelent!(what i use stock tires for :nod: ) but do wear fast

·
Registered
35 Posts
Try Rocky Mountain ATV or Dennis Kirk they have a pretty good selection of tires.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts