Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this would get all you raptor riders that think your untouchable riled up a bit. I was at sand lake yesterday and i was just practicing my 2nd gear launches, when a piped raptor came up to me. Lets just say he was never in front of me. I beat him by about 6-7 quad lengths.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i think your a real cock your always negative i'll get some vid instead of your stories i got a 450r i can race so you can feel like a real hard ass when you see it get beat and then we both smoke a yfz by a couple bikes. have a good day

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to let you know 204fmf i would smoke you. Say whatever you want, if thats all the mods you have, i would smoke you!

I hope so, Raptors are slugs compared to the YZF.
According to all the raptor owners on here they think there the fastest. Now the ones with the bigbore 686 kits and higher i wont argue when they say they beat a yfz.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think your a real cock your always negative i'll get some vid instead of your stories i got a 450r i can race so you can feel like a real hard ass when you see it get beat and then we both smoke a yfz by a couple bikes
Now now, who is the negative person here? Your the one thats trying to act like a hardass. Maybe if you tried racing some real people and not just claiming you can beat all these 450's on a website you might find out the real outcomes. Any quad person with any brains knows that a 450 even with not near the modifications, will put a raptor to shame! Now if your in the Oregon area (and this applies to any raptor people that are high and mighty bad ass's with unbeatable quads) I would like to challenge you on my 450 with only a pipe. Bone stock with a pipe, and you'll see just what a 450 can perform like. Any takers for this saturday at sand lake?

·
Registered
750 Posts
race em all the time at haspin. manny always downs the raptor. i really like the 450r. But i have yet to be impressed by the yfz. Sorry im in indiana but id race ya if i could. Dont say what you dont know buddy my best friend has a 450r every time i ride he is there i think i know how the outcomes are in every situation so you are definatly wrong. I raced a stock and piped yfz. the yfz's never was it in front of me unless i got a bad start and i still passed em in a hurry after 3rd gear.

·
Registered
750 Posts
The 450s arent the only thing i beat i beat piped raptors as well i raced all theses people b4 i got my pipe. So i can only assume my lead would get bigger. Instead of everyone getting pissed next tuesday ill get some video. I have easy access to a 450r as i have mentioned possibly a predator. No one around home has a yfz but i have raced them at haspin. I did get a lil hot earlier because i hate when people thrash on the raptor but im telling the truth and will get my video. Maybe its just my rap cuz as mention i beat a piped raptor pretty good too. You guys can say what you want ill try and be as rational as i can about it from now on.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont say what you dont know buddy
Don't say what i don't know? I smoked a raptor fair and square in fact i have never lost to a Raptor. The only time i've lost to a raptor is when my honda 450r was only piped didn't even have the lid off and the guy i was racing had it piped/cam/high compression and lid off and the guy barely even beat me. Not to be cocky like you were saying but its a fact that the yfz and 450r have a lot more balls then a Raptor. A raptor weighs more and it doesn't even put out as much HP as the yfz and 450r. So go figure.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I meant dont say i havent raced these machines because i have. In most the dynos i have seen the piped raps are putting out a few more hp we all know the rap has a really crappy stock exhaust. I have never raced sand though i race on hard pack dirt and i only weigh 165# so maybe thats some of it im not argueing for the sake of arguing. How much do you weight and what is done to your r and yfz and which of those two is faster. I have ridden the r the yfz and the raptor of course so i think i have a pretty good feel of the three. I didnt ride the yfz too long but i have plenty of seat time on the 450r.

·
Registered
5 Posts
204fmf-

The only way you could possibly be beating someone on a 450 with your piped raptor is if the 450 isnt getting crap for traction on the dirt, which only makes sence it wouldnt because on my 450, thers is no such thing as good traction in drag race on dirt. I dont care if your 120 lbs and the guy on the 450r is 220lbs, he is still gonne take you given equal circumstances (e.g. traction) But I will wait to trash anymore until you get your video.

·
Registered
750 Posts
k video will be pavement and i will have to wait till the following monday to get it up no idea waht date that is monday after thanksgiving. Because i am at school and will get the video at home and upload it here with the fast internet.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Might I Add in that the 450r is a great quad? :lol: :hey: Lets see how this turns out... I do believe his raptor has beatin' 450s before but in the most part a 450 will beat it. Ive beat a couple 450s with inexperinced riders on them on my 01 Craptor. ( Its the craptor because the trannys locked up ) Its a great quad but i love the 405r and the 250r wayy more. The 450r is faster. lighter, handles better, and has better suspension. :tup: Maybe the only disadvantage is a 6ft , 250lb rider the 450r might seem a little small and they might perfer the raptor. Even then they would need new suspension. They really need to put some better shocks on that beast.... If the 05's Zs got it why can the raptor?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I rode all 3 in question here really not cofortable on the yfz its small dont consider my self to big 6 foot 170 (just weighed myself i know i said i was 165 before) I like the 450r just not my cup of tea i guess it is a fast machine and got great feel to it but i still think is a bit small and it get a lil tipsy to if you really give it hell but so does the rap nuttin a lil rider skill kicks in and corrects. I dunno if i can take the r because we havent really compared them lately he beat me consistantly at haspin as i siad but we never raced after i started 2nd gear starts. Since then i have added my pipe. But i beat him almost everytime before haspin and it was all on pavement. We will see I really hope the pred shows too havent raced it yet i rode the one in question and raced a diffrent pred at haspin and i beat it easy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
fell too small on a yfz? lol im not and im 6'3 200lbs and didnt feel cramped on mine. then i tilted the bars forward and its even better. i have beated my friend who is on a raptor that has a slip on yosh and i was totally stock

but before all u say raptors suck or something bad about my yfz, my friend isnt a good drag racer. we both had trouble keeping the front ends down and overall he isnt the best at it. The tipsyness of his raptor is a big setback to me. i use to be crazy bout raptors, then the yfz came out. Never went back lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
yall said that raptor owners are cocky. have you been to yfzcentral. yall bought the best of the best and most of yall think that yall are hot shit. yall bought yfzs to go to the track and beat z400s. some of yall bought it because yall cant ride worth shit and have to have the power of the yfz to back yall up. grow up, just go and have fun. dont worry about what you can beat, because there will always be someone faster than YOU

i will leave it at that.

·
Registered
750 Posts
im not bashing anything but i will say i used to be all about the yfz then i raced one and rode one and well like well im glad i didnt get that. I think they are overrated by many. Looks like you go you friend by quite a bit there its hard to launch a raptor i know that but i think i got a good system goin lol.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We will see I really hope the pred shows too
Preds are also slugs. Smoke those all day long, have a lot of power, but way to heavy.

raptorsomeday, :tup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Manny350 said:
We will see I really hope the pred shows too
Preds are also slugs. Smoke those all day long, have a lot of power, but way to heavy.

raptorsomeday, :tup:
Let's see, Raptors are slugs, Predators are slugs, etc.
What were you guys riding before the yfz and the 450R came out?
Did you get spanked all the time? Is this where the hostility comes from?
Slug? Why you got to be hatin'? I've beat a YFZ before. Yeah it was quicker out of the hole, then I overtook it. Does this mean that I am on a slug cause he beat me with a hole shot on a 50 lb lighter quad?

Your argument is weak.
mango

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Manny350 said:
I figured this would get all you raptor riders that think your untouchable riled up a bit. I was at sand lake yesterday and i was just practicing my 2nd gear launches, when a piped raptor came up to me. Lets just say he was never in front of me. I beat him by about 6-7 quad lengths.
big deal if u have beaten a raptor. thats because u only go against ones that are just piped, instead of ones that go into the motor .. (i.e. a 686 or 727) .. i guarantee u that ur yfz will not beat one of them.

you sound like a little girl on here .. "oh my goodness! i beat a piped raptor with my yfz and no raptors in the "whole widest world" can beat me" . sound like u got ur head up ur ass to me. :roll:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts