Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was racing last weekend and I started having the infamous charging system issues. What causes this and how do I fix it? My radiator was clogged a little with mud and the fan was on a lot I think, but I've raced in muddier conditions and never had any problems. I didn't have my lights on, which I heard you're supposed to do to keep the system fully charged. I haven't had any time to look at it yet, but really want to get to the bottom of it. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix it? Thanks.....Josh

·
Registered
152 Posts
yamawarrior01 said:
I was racing last weekend and I started having the infamous charging system issues. What causes this and how do I fix it? My radiator was clogged a little with mud and the fan was on a lot I think, but I've raced in muddier conditions and never had any problems. I didn't have my lights on, which I heard you're supposed to do to keep the system fully charged. I haven't had any time to look at it yet, but really want to get to the bottom of it. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix it? Thanks.....Josh
Refer to the stciky post YAMAHA TECH UPDATES by bansheebc. Bob has all the parts to fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.