Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I googled, and browsed.. i keep hearing its on the left side near the pedal. I have yet to find anything that even looks like a vin used to be. Can someone be more specific or show a picture ? im starting to believe i dont have a Vin :whatever:

Btw im the new guy, You guys have helped me with everything on my Warrior, i always find my answers so i just never registered until now :hey:

·
Registered
206 Posts
It is on the left lower tube directly under the shifter and stator cover.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Its possible your frames been painted and you'll have to sand the paint off to read it. Both of my warriors Ive had to

·
Registered
49 Posts
yup, left side on frame. below pedal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, yeah I do believe I don't have a vin it, I don't even have a spot that looks like a vin used to be, ha fml

·
Registered
48 Posts
Its there man. Like 1998 said you may have to remove a little paint. Look real close with a flashlight you can try to shine the light on the lower tube and you should see some kind of shadow or maybe that looks like little dents.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a warrior 350 and i am unable to find the vin where everyone is said it is..Down by the shifter and stator cover...i have sanded of the paint and still don't see it. any ideas? Thank you in advance

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just bought a warrior 350 and i am unable to find the vin where everyone is said it is..Down by the shifter and stator cover...i have sanded of the paint and still don't see it. any ideas? Thank you in advance

it may be painted over it should be on the bottom left side of the frame between the A frame and the motor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts