Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I googled and browsed. I keep hearing it's on the left side near the pedal. I have yet to find anything that even looks like a van used to be.
Can someone be more specific or show a picture? I'm starting to believe I don't have a Vin:
Btw I'm the new guy, You guys have helped me with everything on my Warrior, I always find my answers so I just never registered until now :hey:

·
Registered
206 Posts
It is on the left lower tube directly under the shifter and stator cover.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Its possible your frames been painted and you'll have to sand the paint off to read it. Both of my warriors Ive had to

·
Registered
48 Posts
Its there man. Like 1998 said you may have to remove a little paint. Look real close with a flashlight you can try to shine the light on the lower tube and you should see some kind of shadow or maybe that looks like little dents.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I googled, and browsed.. i keep hearing its on the left side near the pedal. I have yet to find anything that even looks like a vin used to be. Can someone be more specific or show a picture ? im starting to believe i dont have a Vin :whatever:

Btw im the new guy, You guys have helped me with everything on my Warrior, i always find my answers so i just never registered until now :hey:
I googled, and browsed.. i keep hearing its on the left side near the pedal. I have yet to find anything that even looks like a vin used to be. Can someone be more specific or show a picture ? im starting to believe i dont have a Vin :whatever:

Btw im the new guy, You guys have helped me with everything on my Warrior, i always find my answers so i just never registered until now :hey:
Hey I bought a warrior 350 2003 but is there any chance there’s a Vin number on the motor

·
Super Moderator
8,662 Posts
18 like car

·
Super Moderator
8,662 Posts
They identify the year and revisions. Google it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts