Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Juan Medina I have a 1998 Yamaha Warrior 350 and it runs good the filter is not that clean we are going to get a new one. One problem is that sometimes it sputters and backfires but sometimes it doesn’t . One time it didn’t turn on but if I wait 30 minutes it runs good. So if I drove it and the engine got hot I would have to wait 30 minutes for it to work and also it leaks gas. Can someone plz tell me what’s wrong

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi my name is Juan Medina I have a 1998 Yamaha Warrior 350 and it runs good the filter is not that clean we are going to get a new one. One problem is that sometimes it sputters and backfires but sometimes it doesn’t . One time it didn’t turn on but if I wait 30 minutes it runs good. So if I drove it and the engine got hot I would have to wait 30 minutes for it to work and also it leaks gas. Can someone plz tell me what’s wrong

you may tune the carb

·
Registered
17 Posts

Is it oil or water cooled

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kind of went to the same thing I have an 87 Yamaha warrior 350 Lost the key Lost the key got a replacement it had no spark changed everything electrical on the bike so I have an extra CDI everything that you could buy electrical I replaced it ended up being the key

1 - 5 of 5 Posts