Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know where i could find a wiring diagram for a 93 warrior the wiring is differnt then my 02.

thnaks

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the service manual but the wiring on the 93 is different then whats in the manual ??? whats up with that

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot sprocket :tup:

·
Registered
638 Posts
All 3 of my Warriors use different wire harness and cdi,reg,pickup coil etc...
87/92/97 More changes yet on the 2000's. Clymer manual doesn't do too well on the measurements or troubleshooting. Ya tend to learn it on your Warrior.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need all wiring diagrams and cdi wiring grams for 87 - 89 warrior please I need help! BAD

Plus I have a 91 motor on my 88 and am only getting spark randomly when i hit the start button, the quicker and more often I hit the start button the more often I will gt a spark.

CDI?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Again download the manual, did it run fine after the motor swap, if not , I've heard some flywheels aren't the same so some of the electrical components have to be of the same year...sator,cdi, don't know why Yamaha did this, its like their manuals say one thing but as they built them, they just used whatever was on the shelf, and who knows how many contractors they used to make these parts. Download here--->1987-2004 Yamaha YFM350 Warrior ATV's.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

also, more info on bike, what did you do or try so far, did it just go bad, did you get it this way...etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts