Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ended up getting the old one welded my warriors bogging mid rev what do I do about that issue any advice??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s been doing it since I’ve got it I changed the boot dropped and raised the pin in the carb cleaned the card and still same pop and back fire every time I give her throttle past mid rev

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
check you valves. have you cleaned the carb? if not start there. dont try a cheap zoom zoom clean and or rebuild your factory carb. sounds like possibly a dirty main.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cleaned carb but that wasn’t the issue and when riding for about six hours today and now she won’t start and there’s a clicking coming from the starter solenoid

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There’s only electric start but we bump started it in the muddy trail and it fired up but I tryed to bump start it again on the road down hill and she didn’t want to go

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Check the stator. Fairly common with that machine. Again make sure to test it before you replace it if it test out of spec. Avoid I am and the cheap eBay stator Ricky stator or Ricks motor sports make good ones

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I touched the two starter solenoid bolts together with a screwdriver and she fired right up could it maybe just need the starter solenoid would it fire up if the stator coil is toast

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You think it could be the solenoid since the starter worked when I touched the two solenoid bolts with the screwdriver

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
You are talking about 2 separate issues I think. A bad solenoid will keep it from spinning but would not effect bump or pull starting. When the stator starts to get tired on a warrior they will start by bumping or with the pull start if it has one and not with the electric starter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay true I don’t have a pull start or any other starting method other then the screwdriver trick which makes the e start work so I bought the starter solenoid the thing that clicks and it fired right up I don’t know if I should grab a stator cuz mine is reading proper ohms

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I always thought the solenoid was to send volts to the starter motor and if the starter motor doesn’t spin it would be that but it spins and work like I said when you touch the solenoid bolt together with the screwdriver the e start works so solenoid again I’m guessing shorted out and what the two issues I’m talking ??

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
By 2 issues I mean a no start and no crank would be separate issues. In your first post you had both. If your stator tests fine and it starts when you jump the solenoid it's fine. Skip the cheap eBay parts. Buy a good aftermarket solenoid from rocky mountain or an oem and you should be fine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts