Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think my chaces are of beating a 2004 honda crf 250 on my blaster in a 300- 400 foot drag race? mods are below ad it will be in a field

do i have a chance?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a 2004 honda crf 250 mx bike

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he said it had a new differnt cam and valves and psrings? will that make a differance

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by how much

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
over 10 bike lenghts? i need to know ruftl how much

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
yamaster said:
over 10 bike lenghts? i need to know ruftl how much
no he won't beat you buy 10 bike lengths, its only a 300ft drag race right, I bet he'll be you buy like 3-4 bike lengths maybe.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
400 foot drag race

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
easily 6 Bike lengths. Bikes have alot better power/weight ratio so therefore, he will get up to speed quicker, not to mention he is putting out almost 3 times as much HP as you :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so i have no real chance of keeping with him. dam i was hopen to beat him or keep level with him :hey:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
factory effex said:
easily 6 Bike lengths. Bikes have alot better power/weight ratio so therefore, he will get up to speed quicker, not to mention he is putting out almost 3 times as much HP as you :)
three times as much horsepower eh...wow where can i get one of these 90hp mx bikes? :lol: :lmao:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
high_octane94 said:
factory effex said:
three times as much horsepower eh...wow where can i get one of these 90hp mx bikes? :lol: :lmao:
Um, I doubt he's putting over 25 right now. With just a port job and head mod, thats not alot. Blasters are not fast regardless of what you think, if you think they are, then step up on a real mans bike/quad and you'll see how wrong you were. I bet the 250 has around 35 HP so the blaster will not win unless the rider sucks and they are racing in mud :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
factory effex said:
high_octane94 said:
factory effex said:
Um, I doubt he's putting over 25 right now. With just a port job and head mod, thats not alot. Blasters are not fast regardless of what you think, if you think they are, then step up on a real mans bike/quad and you'll see how wrong you were. I bet the 250 has around 35 HP so the blaster will not win unless the rider sucks and they are racing in mud :lol:
u just wait and c buddy :hey: dont underestimate blasters :roll: u have a 125 ha i bet one of those no problem

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
factory effex said:
high_octane94 said:
factory effex said:
Damn dude I'm tired of hearing what you have to say about blasters..Until you have a blaster that is ported and everything please don't say anything..

A blaster with a properly ported cylinder and head work and all the other little bolt-on's you'll have a easy 30hp right there..

I'm willing to bet I have at least 30HP and I'm not running the right setup with my drag porting, I still have to run a larger carb, and have to get my head setup for race gas and run race gas..

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yamaster said:
factory effex said:
high_octane94 said:
factory effex said:
u just wait and c buddy :hey: dont underestimate blasters :roll: u have a 125 ha i bet one of those no problem
Lmfao :lmao: You blaster owners make me laugh. My 125 is putting out an easy 40 HP right now so if your implieing that you went from 13 HP to 30 HP with just a pipe and porting, then please do us all a favor and take it to a dyno. I hate to break it to you, but i DO have a blasterthat is ported, and all of that and it was nice for bottom end, but my 125 would flat out murder it. Anyone willing to race for slips on their blaster? I didn't think so :roll:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MAN ur so full of your self my blaster would "murder" ur 125 u just wait :hey:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.