Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, we have exactly one week to get everything ready. We gonna be there with about 8 or 9 quads and like 2 RV's. Anybody else rollin up?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
nope but I'm going to Dumont Dunes, should be awesome there and hella crowded :scared: which is good though, cause I love to race up comp hill :hey:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Yes Dumont is far better competition in racing at the hill, Glamis sucks for dragging but the dunes kick butt to ride on...

Ill be at Dumont for 4 days, look for my all black drag raptor...CR690 :tup:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I went to Dumont last Thanksgiving, It was a blast and wanna talk about packed? :scared: I might be there also.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be leaving early Friday morning

·
Registered
350 Posts
im headed out to glamis on dec 28 for the first time to be in the dunes, rollin with 6 others

·
Registered
214 Posts
Heading up on Friday with friends, will be camping in wash 12.

Just finished putting the paddles on, and cleaning the googles.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll be camping right in front of the store, I don't know what that area is called, but righ tin front.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I am so jealous....... :roll: We arent going to Glamis until next Thanksgiving. Its an "every other year" thing to keep the family and the wifey happy. Its gonna be tough sitting around for an ordinary Turkey Day when I know all you guys are out playing in the sand!!! Have fun and be safe. With the crowds come the idiots!!!! See ya there next year!!!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
raptor03 said:
Yes Dumont is far better competition in racing at the hill, Glamis sucks for dragging but the dunes kick butt to ride on...

Ill be at Dumont for 4 days, look for my all black drag raptor...CR690 :tup:
yeh I seen your raptor and it looks sick, I'll keep a look out, its all black with cut fenders right...You should be putting some good competition with those banshee's up there with your 690..But I tell you what theres some extremely fast banshee's up there, its not eve funny to watch :scared: :scared:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Probably be out there saterday camping at wash 3.....10 am at olds super stock YFZ with some carbon stuff on it..

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Damn you guys are lucky.. I wish I could go but I dont have a quad and its a couple thouand miles away :lol:

Oh well, Im just awaiting my license then I might plan a trip down..

ROAD TRIP :rock: :dude: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts