Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
whats the best for blasters? my friends looking into one.

I was thinking Toomy B-1 or a Phantom.
OMG!!! :scared: IM GONNA EXPLODE
another one of these topics..... ok if u read or do a search then it would say for trail riding or even MX get the phantom/ FMF /Graydon their all the same

Dom :evil: :s96:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,139 Posts
pro circuit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
There are the right side routed pipes: LRD and Graydon Proline, and there are the stock routed pipes: FMF, Toomey, DG, Pro-Circuit, and many others. The right side routed pipes are SUPPOSED to be better because the heat from the pipe is not in front of the head, but stock routed pipes, at least from what I have read and who I have spoken with, will get the job done. Maybe a difference of 1hp. Maybe. The silencers that are available for the LRD and Graydon don't have a spark arrestor option or a 96db option. (Please correct me if I am wrong) Personally I like the Pro-circuit. It is a solid performer and you have the option of 3 different silencers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, Ill tell me friend what you guys said

Dom dont be a ass, no one forced you to respond to my damn post.
Dom08 said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
whats the best for blasters? my friends looking into one.

I was thinking Toomy B-1 or a Phantom.
OMG!!! :scared: IM GONNA EXPLODE
another one of these topics..... ok if u read or do a search then it would say for trail riding or even MX get the phantom/ FMF /Graydon their all the same

Dom :evil: :s96:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
Toomey and Phantom are almost a complete opposite. Toomey is for topend, like dragging or dunes, and the Phantom is for an increase in bottom mid and topend. The Phantom and FMF are really good pipes for the Blaster :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,937 Posts
bag the FMF..Get the Graydon instead (phantom)...The FMF's silencer is to long and looks ugly, and plus the graydon will be a better pipe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
bag the FMF..Get the Graydon instead (phantom)...The FMF's silencer is to long and looks ugly, and plus the graydon will be a better pipe
Yea the FMF is kind of ugly, but on th charts it's very similar in power increase as the Phantom. If it were me, I'd be getting the Phantom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,974 Posts
IMO most pipes are the same. Do a search for pipes. Theres manyyy discussions on this and you'll find a lot of useful information.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
Thanks guys, Ill tell me friend what you guys said

Dom dont be a ass, no one forced you to respond to my damn post.
Dom08 said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
whats the best for blasters? my friends looking into one.

I was thinking Toomy B-1 or a Phantom.
OMG!!! :scared: IM GONNA EXPLODE
another one of these topics..... ok if u read or do a search then it would say for trail riding or even MX get the phantom/ FMF /Graydon their all the same

Dom :evil: :s96:

im an ass :lol: ur the ass that doesnt use the search....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
Dom08 said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
Thanks guys, Ill tell me friend what you guys said

Dom dont be a ass, no one forced you to respond to my damn post.
Dom08 said:
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
whats the best for blasters? my friends looking into one.

I was thinking Toomy B-1 or a Phantom.
OMG!!! :scared: IM GONNA EXPLODE
another one of these topics..... ok if u read or do a search then it would say for trail riding or even MX get the phantom/ FMF /Graydon their all the same

Dom :evil: :s96:

im an ass :lol: ur the ass that doesnt use the search....
Arguing.. never fails :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,857 Posts
Enough with the arguing, or I'll send you each to a corner for 10 minutes. :bk:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top