·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it wont pop wheelies with your feet on the pegs so the feet are just hangin there

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
mxbro24 said:
it wont pop wheelies with your feet on the pegs so the feet are just hangin there
Just like my moped :lol: It doesn't have enough power to bring the wheel up, so you have to have your feet back :)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I ride wheelies like that on my xr80, and I can ride them forever.. but mine has enough power (barely) to pop it up on the pegs.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
we ride wheelies up on and down my street on my neighbors 50 like that, its sooo easy with your feet down, gettin pretty good at it, can do circle wheelies, climb hills, and do one handers liek that along with shifting with that one hand till we get up into 3rd....it gets easy when you practice everyday in the summer alll day long....

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
ShifT714 said:
we ride wheelies up on and down my street on my neighbors 50 like that, its sooo easy with your feet down, gettin pretty good at it, can do circle wheelies, climb hills, and do one handers liek that along with shifting with that one hand till we get up into 3rd....it gets easy when you practice everyday in the summer alll day long....
I love circle wheelies! I can't wait to get my street bike liscence :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Billy you need to shut the f(uck up cause there is already enough shit talkers on here and we dont need anymore :s96: stupid rookie! and i wouldnt be calling him gay when your going off and having FUN with you little but buddy you got from school :lol: :lmao: hahaha

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
raptor_boy580 said:
Billy you need to shut the f(uck up cause there is already enough shit talkers on here and we dont need anymore :s96: stupid rookie! and i wouldnt be calling him gay when your going off and having FUN with you little but buddy you got from school :lol: :lmao: hahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts