Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just recently, when I get up into a low through medium throttle wheelie, it starts to bog. If I press the gas, it just wants to die and it sounds like it is gurguling. It can do full throttle wheelies when the RPM's are up, but nothing like a slow wheelie that I can do tricks on. It just started doing this..... what could it be, the floats? Thanx in advanced!

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
The weather change could have messed with jets maybe?? I dunno. Clean your carbs out too.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
any different riding elevation? i was up past the pocnos and i had to adjust carbs mine seemed like it was flodding out getting too much gas. I adjusted my carbs and added more oil to my premix.

·
Registered
475 Posts
try lowering the clip one cotch on your needle

it might work, but if it is the needle being too low then it might not even pull wheelies

·
Registered
322 Posts
before you start taking off the carbs, just change the plugs. see if that makes a diffrance.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have done that.... It must be the float level cause my carbs leak and the drainage screws on the bottom of the float bowls are completely closed and they leak anyways :shrug:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Do you have reed spacers? If you do, take them off and see what happened. My Banshee did the exact same thing and when I took them off, it fixed the problem.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, no spacers, just the boost bottle and filter as far as the intake goes. :bk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts