Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tossing around the idea of getting some wheel spacers for the Raptor as an interm fix till I'm ready to get some A-arms .. I see both 1 and 2" spacers for the fronts, any recomendations?

Or avoid these all togeather and deal with it till I get ready for the A-arms?

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
IMO spacers are ok for a temp fix for the rear but not the front.
Your putting a lot of extra pressure on the stock a arms (remember the upper is aluminum) & shocks.

I've been running the spacers on the rear of mine but am looking to get the G-Force axle to replace them.

Remember what you do on one end you need to do on both ends, a wider front than rear will make your quad loose (oversteer) & a wider rear than front will make it tight (Understeer).

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
ive had 2" spacers on the front for a long time now. no problems at all. im getting the rears soon to even out the back. :tup:

DMI Racing makes some good spacers

·
Registered
603 Posts
I used spacers on the back and wide offset wheels on the front for a season...The only thing I noticed was tie-rods don't hold up very long on the front, the back worked fine.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i just flipped the front wheels to match my lsr axle...cap the valve stem hole and put another on the otherside....it widens the front probally 2inches on each side

1 - 5 of 5 Posts