Blue Traxx Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
O'Neal 905 Helmet

2fast-

I paid $250.00 through Golden West Cycle here in CA. They are one of the, if not THE largest distributors of O'Neal products. They were even $20.00 cheaper than Chaparral here in CA.

I paid $6.91 for shipping (to my location here in So. CA.). Ordered on Monday, was in my hands Thursday before noon. Couldn't beat it.

The helmet is super comfortable and the fit & finish is awesome.

Here is the link to Golden West Cycle, and the O'Neal line (and yes, the blue one looks pretty sweet!) -

http://goldenwestcycle.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jpmojmd0

Good luck!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks a lot for the info dude, that`s a really good buy. The other colors looks sick!
Gonna get one!
I bought my Alpine Stars Vector from them for 90 bucks! :scared:
Thanks again :tup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
2fast-

My pleasure bro. Good luck! I know you're going to dig the new lid.

Here's a little teaser for ya...

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
I buy whatever is a good reputable brand that fits ON CLOSEOUT! Fits my style unconscious personality to a T.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i got a raider mx2
cheap..normaly $75, got it on sale for like $55? $50?
dot aproved
mills fleet ppl!!! lol

·
Registered
397 Posts

It looks better in person but here it is. HJC BURN. Backside looks way better than the front which is good cause that's what your gonna be looking at.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Olddd thread.

I have a few:

07 One Industries Trooper
06 One Industries Kombat
08 Fox V3
09 Fox V1

I rotate between the V1, V3, and Trooper... the V1 is honestly the most comfortable, but there all nice. Going with Arai next year.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
i cant believe a spammer dug up an old ass thread like this. lol

but i have the one industries kombat. and i love it!

i would love to have a arai, but... well you know... ass load of money and all that.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Here is my new helmet. O'Neal 707 Flame helmet. I like it being snell certified. Just DOT is
shit.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got a Fox not too long ago, around 220$. Fairly lightweight and comfy, the main thing to remember is that you're protecting your head so really how much money is that worth to you! Any helmet is better than no helmet.:nod:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts