Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm not sure where this should be posted, but im curious what kind of helmets you guys run with...i was looking at:

http://www.afxhelmets.com/2005/85/multi.php?color=Blue

to match my blue rappy..anybody used these/heard of them?
The detatchable chin bar could pose some issues, but just curious what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I've been lookin for a helmet that would match my Rappy, (03 Black/Red)
I want one that is mostly black with some red like the Rappy but haven't had much luck yet though.
Right now I have a Bieffe, (spelling?). Just a cheapo I got off Ebay. It has a detachable chin guard too. Mixed feelings about that.
My daughter has a Vega. It seems to be more comfortable than my Bieffe even though it's kinda small for me.

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im using a skid lid with stickers all over it. It doesnt keep the mud off my face but I really like it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Arai VX Hayden Wired... But then again I've got an expensive head!! :hey:

·
Registered
720 Posts
that's a kids helmet, and those removeable chin guards are a bad idea.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I have a THH and it fits my BIG melon nice. Its pretty light weight as well. It was the best color match I could find to my raptor and I looked forever. Its DOT and SNELL approved so it cant be that bad. Not real expensive either.....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well if the cost doesn't matter, I say go with a SHOEI helmet. My friend has one and they are extremely light and not bulky, but with a 500 dollar price tag, they scared me away.

·
Registered
720 Posts
For me that is too much money for something I'm going to scratch up on some trees. I can see spending that much for a street helmet. You are bound to fall off your quad, and if you don't fall off your quad you aren't trying hard enough.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts