Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My freind just got a a 92 blaster from this kid for free. It was stolen from the one kid then he got it back and gave it to my freind. Its got new white maier plastics/ hood and a fmf fatty pipe and a fmf silencer.
ALOT of the bolts are striped and crap, the silencer needs a new mount, new brake lines, new back brakes, could use some handlebars,new clutch lines, levers. Its runs, but not now beacuse of the pipe, So how much do you think its worth? I want to buy it and fix it up.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
600-700?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thats the kind of bike id buy for $200. It needs a lot of work, who knows, it could even need motor work as well. Whats the compression on it?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
criminalpoet said:
Thats the kind of bike id buy for $200. It needs a lot of work, who knows, it could even need motor work as well. Whats the compression on it?
I dont know the compression on it, but ill find out, ill also try to get pics of it so you can judge by that becasue now that i think i dont even think i saw a shifter on it. I was thinking around 150-200 too.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
id give no more then $250 for it... i got my old 94 that ran perfect, had great compression, and a few mods for $500

·
Registered
916 Posts
Its worth at least $500. I paid that for a blaster that needed more work and came in 3 cardboard boxes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wouldnt even pay that much

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
your friend got it for free so offer him like 300 bucks

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
p8nt said:
offer him 500... if he says shit show him this thread.. lol
that was my plan, but hes a gay and sold it to someone alrdy, so im buyng his 89 yz85 for 175(i no it runs i ride it all the time)

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
KawieRider01 said:
p8nt said:
offer him 500... if he says shit show him this thread.. lol
that was my plan, but hes a gay and sold it to someone alrdy, so im buyng his 89 yz85 for 175(i no it runs i ride it all the time)
thats cool too :tup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
how much did he sell the blaster for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts