Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Riding up Comp at my local dune spot.... Went up, on the way back down i shifted into 3rd as i gained speed, it went for about 10 feet, than the everything locked up in 3rd gear, than i had to take the chain off to get it back to camp.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
AyeKay said:
Riding up Comp at my local dune spot.... Went up, on the way back down i shifted into 3rd as i gained speed, it went for about 10 feet, than the everything locked up in 3rd gear, than i had to take the chain off to get it back to camp.
hey same here except mine locked up on the way up about 3/4 the way up i had to force it to go down :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
thats what you get for buying a raptor

you dont even own a yamaha. better check yourself before you find yourself on the outside looking in. (nitrousguy)

·
Registered
51 Posts
redpolerider

why dont you go get a life. Honda's Sucks. name me one quad that they have that is better than yami? Nothing. 450R - YFZ easy choice and the rest of the quads are in the same boat. you will fall behind in the pack b/c you ride a honda. ride yamaha or ride behind one.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Anyway, hallin' balls to Olds in Glamis and heard what I thought was a loose chain slaping the swing arm until the friggin thing started slipping. Stopped to check the sprockets refusing to believe the tranny was going. Kept halling balls until the crunching noise was louder than the exhaust. Drove it back to camp and started cursing the thing. :jerk:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still going strong!!! Knock on wood... I bought it used so there is the possibility that the previous owner already fixed it...

·
Registered
130 Posts
i was down shifting for a drag with my buddy that has a bored out warrior

came from 3rd to 1st to stop, and it all locked up. all in all i lost 2nd gear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts