Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up to 3gs to spend i have been thinking about a JD lt160 :tup: but im still not sure what to get what do you guys think?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Your not just buying the green paint! John deeres are very very very good mowers. I've had mine for the past 3 years and the only problem i've had was the belt getting worn and popping off mabye 4 times. It is well worth the money man! But those Dixie choppers are nice too but it's not worth the megabucks you have to spend for em IMO. :roll:

·
Registered
161 Posts
daputz said:
SCAG
http://www.scag.com/index2.html

They are not cheap, but they last a loooooooooong time :nod:
thats what ive got. its a 27hp kawasaki engine. i had my first one for 3 years with no problems until someone stole it and all my mowing shit. my new one is a 2004 and its got more power then my 2001 did. i highly recommend the scag mowers. their durability is unreal as all of the stuff i mow is very rough terrain. i couldnt even tear it up and i am hard on all my stuff.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Get a bloody stiener! 4x4 baby :tup: My uncle uses his for multi purposes, its a duely!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Raptor4439 said:
Your not just buying the green paint! John deeres are very very very good mowers. I've had mine for the past 3 years and the only problem i've had was the belt getting worn and popping off mabye 4 times. It is well worth the money man! But those Dixie choppers are nice too but it's not worth the megabucks you have to spend for em IMO. :roll:
I bought a rider from wal mart 3 years ago for $800 and now there only $700, and i haven't had a single problem with it. The only thing close to a problem is the battery died once or twice cuz i haden't started it for a few weeks. It's not like i'm careful with it eather, cuz i've juped it and got about a foot of air, and other than a really hard landing, no damage. i've also done many other things with it. It does wheelie's and everything. The top speed it probably 10-15mph. This is the best bang for your buck. Also if by any chance anything did break on it, you can get all the parts for really cheap.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
case 570 XLT with a 12' brush hog.

or a Woods Mow'n Machine

both are good.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
im serious about the Woods. theyre really nice machines. and you can get one for fairly cheap. :tup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts