Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what household cleaners will make plastices look shiny?
for example; windo cleaners, bathroom, exc.

·
Registered
422 Posts
mop and glow and mayo. windex just makes the plastic dull.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
PLEDGE :tup:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Quadracer89 said:
Armor-All, Turtle wax, WD-40
Just be very careful not to get any armor-all on the seat unless you like sliding off the back :lol:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I use 409 after i wet the quad then spray it all over (motor, plastics, etc.), let it sit, then spray it off. That'll make everything shiney :hey:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Pledge and Orange Glow, my two favorites, because then my Raptor will either smell like lemon or oranges depending on which one I use. :lol: Also I use these two on my frame as well, makes it turn glossy black again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i heard you get the clear coat plastic paint and just spray that on the plastic after you clean it then cleaning after that becomes alot easier.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Armor-all, mop and glo, and pledge all work well. To get the dirt out of scratched up white plastic brake cleaner works wonders.

·
Registered
639 Posts
to shine the plastics, motor, and frame i use armor all (after i clean them off first). For the seat i usually use 409 or something like that :tup:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I use Wd-40 on my engine to keep it glossy, and Armor All or WD-40 on my plastics after I wash them thoroughly with orange blast, or simple green :tup:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone :tup:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i wash it with soap then dry it then i shine it up with armor all pledge wd-40 or son of a gun car cleaner stuff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts