Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happens if it rains on halloween and kids dont go out for halloween. we have our anuually halloween parade tomorow and it might rain. but my main conscern is what happens when it rains on halloween. older people know cuz they maybe have seen it happened

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
I think if they see rain in the forecast they move the date...like possibly the day before or two days before :shrug: Ours is on Sunday this year because theres a big football game tonight so they cancelled it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we got a big football game too. the whole town goes. we get like 1500-2000 people to go..its our rival too..marlton

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
jrdrider22 said:
what happens if it rains on halloween and kids dont go out for halloween. we have our anuually halloween parade tomorow and it might rain. but my main conscern is what happens when it rains on halloween. older people know cuz they maybe have seen it happened
Kids and parents will wear rain gear and might hit a few less houses. The benefit is that the dang door bell rings less. :shrug:

·
Registered
947 Posts
How can you move the date of Halloween? Some people might do it a different day byt themselves, but it wont be a national Halloween daye movement. It doesn't work like that. That's like turning on the news and seeing that Christmas has moved to the 26th instead of the 25th. It doesn't happen. And certain parts of the country don't have different dates.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Well by Halloween I meant trick or treat. In my area, we don't do it on Halloween. This is the first time in years that we are. Usually its a day or two before, and the next town over is the next day. NJ is screwed up :lol:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
jrdrider22 said:
but my main conscern is what happens when it rains on halloween.
Your ass gets wet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts