·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Badercarma?
BrettsCR80?
Banshee962000?
BANSHEEKING?
Traxxastampede?
most of the older ppl will remember these guys..

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Bader and BK got booted cause there idiots.

banshee962000 AKA Angelo is still around. hes been busy latley with other things, but still comes around :tup:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
alot of those guys got teh boot... banshe 9600 (something) is still around... i know he's really busy with his magnolia

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Yeah I've seen Ang around still. The others were either banned, or left because of humiliation (brett) :lol: I think Traxx left because he got into cars or something, either that or he was banned. I thought he was banned but I could be wrong :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about crashmaster, you and the gang that lives by you. I'm not sure what happened to bk and bader but i think traxx got a gf and got his licenses. There is alot of people that i have on my email list that i haven't seen on BT in a LONG time.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
PunkONaRAPTOR said:
yam i think your thinking of bansheebc

LOL oh yeah.... nevermind... must have been late last night! thanks :tup: :oops:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Still here, just don't paticipate as much.

OntheGass had a kid. RachetGod and....I can't even remember the other dude..I haven't spoke to in awhile.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
RG is in the marines or something like that. I threw him a email acouple of months ago. He is back in town i believe. The other guys name is Ron i cant remember his Bt name. He lives over by the east coast. He got married.

How come everytime i mention your name crash you show up? :razz: :lmao: How's Shannon?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Shannan is great, wow you remembered her name..
She is in Nursing school right now so we pass by each other in the night but that is about all I see of her, clinicals...
It'll pay off in the end, cause when she is done I am going to get fat and be lazy.... :zzz:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts