Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my dad just got back from the ford dealer and he just ordered a 2005 GT convertible stang! I cant wait to get it this spring (even though he probly wont ever let me drive it) And its not a auto either! But anyways it can go 0-60 in about 5sec and its 1/4 mile time is [email protected]! and its based on the 60s stangs! but anyways i cant wait to get it!

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
i like the retro look of them.
5 flat 0-60 isent great, but i really like the looks of the car

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I like the looks a lot..

Other than the body style what have they done different with the new stangs?

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NitrousGuy said:
yea its not that fast...but i dont think a 45 year old guy needs anything else faster for a daily driver

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02RaptorLE said:
I like the looks a lot..

Other than the body style what have they done different with the new stangs?
The front and rear suspention set up is also different

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
trailboss said:
NitrousGuy said:
yea its not that fast...but i dont think a 45 year old guy needs anything else faster for a daily driver
But YOU DO! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazed said:
trailboss said:
NitrousGuy said:
But YOU DO! :lol: :lol:
haha like i said before..he probly wont let me drive it much :razz:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Never seen pics i don't think, can someone post them?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
IMO,mustangs are hyped up to be hell but I like the looks of SOME of them.and TB need I remind you that you won't be 16 for a while!So it's fine as long as you don't start calling it YOUR car like OhioBanshee :tup: Post some pics when you get it though :tup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm waiting for the svt, but they look great. all I can say is ford has their ducks in a row with this, the GT, and the cobra concept.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
factory effex said:
IMO,mustangs are hyped up to be hell but I like the looks of SOME of them.and TB need I remind you that you won't be 16 for a while!So it's fine as long as you don't start calling it YOUR car like OhioBanshee :tup: Post some pics when you get it though :tup:
yea i know... i wish it was my car though :( but anyways here are some pics..

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
WOW eleanor is alive again! that car looks amazing, as for the stock 05 stang i love the new car, very attractive IMO :tup: :tup:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
I'm a Ford guy, and I love stangs, but I'm really sick of Ford's retro-styling. I guess that nose does make the mustang look the best out of all years of that body style, but I still don't care for the overall design. While Ford keeps fuggin' around trying to please 50+ year old buyers with 'retro looks', other cars, like the Vette, are moving into the future, not the past. :tdown:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
wait till you can get your hands on the 05 GT_R :scared: :scared: :scared: very wicked car!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts