Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we should ban people from this website...

iamquickerthanyou
blaster93

if they make another one of these damn posts aboput butt sex and dissing blaster owners...
i dont no about u people but i am sick and tired of clickin on the blaster section and trying to help people and then find this DAMN POST ABOUT F*UCKING BUTT SEX...also i dont care if they that, that was their friends talking b/c their friends shouldnt even be allowed to go on their account without them being there.... i come here to help people and to learn things and i am sick and tired of theses posts.
tell me what you think abput this....

Dom08 :s96: :evil:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
well they are probobly 13, while they are annoying posts, it does go with the maturity level of the age group.....

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
hee hee the word buttfucking makes me giggle.

·
Registered
120 Posts
extreme660 said:
well they are probobly 13, while they are annoying posts, it does go with the maturity level of the age group.....
im 13 but i dont act like an ass :) :tup: :hey:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
:lmao: :lol:

Well DOM I wouldnt be suprised if they get banned, however, ive never seen a post from either :shrug:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
when i was 13 i dident act like that...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well then their all ass's that have notin better eles to do.... wat do u think about it..?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think all the ppl that start a these people should be banned thread should be banned lol.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
theyre just looking for attention, and by making this thread you gave it to them :tup:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Best cure for posts like that is to ignore them and DO NOT REPLY TO THEM OR MAKE POSTS ABOUT THEM! That is exactly what they want . Ignore them and they will go find somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
CAMOGRIZZ said:
hee hee the word buttfucking makes me giggle.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Leave it to Camo!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.