• Ride in trails

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u do w/ ur Yfz 450's?
Im planning on selling my blaster, and buy a 450, cuz i will never grow out of it... i do trail riding...

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
If i had one, it'd be Sand pits and MX. Definatly not mud...

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
If you wan't a trail quad, get a raptor. The YFZ isn't really made for trails and you'd be much better off with that :tup:

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Well the YFZ is a great trail bike too. I'd pick that over a Raptor, but its a personal choice. Theres many XC racers that use YFZ's too.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Blaster101 said:
Well the YFZ is a great trail bike too. I'd pick that over a Raptor, but its a personal choice. Theres many XC racers that use YFZ's too.
Yeah but don't you feel that it's got too much bottom end for trails? Well we also ride different trails so that dpeends too

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
SheRides721 said:
Blaster101 said:
Yeah but don't you feel that it's got too much bottom end for trails? Well we also ride different trails so that dpeends too
Well for trails, you want bottom end. If a bike has too much top end, then its no good for trail riding. Bottom end is key for trails. The yfz's power is pretty much spread out, so I don't see where the problem is for trail riding...any kind of trail riding for that matter.

·
Registered
446 Posts
dont think anyone would buy a a yfz for muddin, most ppl use them for mx

wells heres your chance to talk to osmeone who uses there yfz for mudding only and trails only lol. i dont know where people get a yfz is bad in the woods.anf if u ride in woods that you can get out of 1st gear in, thats no fun on any atv. i take mine through creeks, mud, anything that get in my way, havent gotten stuck ever. but after seein your vids at e town sherides i think i might take a trip to check it out there. only been on a track once but it was on a dirtbike in az lol.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
raptorsomeday said:
dont think anyone would buy a a yfz for muddin, most ppl use them for mx

wells heres your chance to talk to osmeone who uses there yfz for mudding only and trails only lol. i dont know where people get a yfz is bad in the woods.anf if u ride in woods that you can get out of 1st gear in, thats no fun on any atv. i take mine through creeks, mud, anything that get in my way, havent gotten stuck ever. but after seein your vids at e town sherides i think i might take a trip to check it out there. only been on a track once but it was on a dirtbike in az lol.
It'll dedinatly be worth the drive and money :nod:

·
Registered
919 Posts
yea i didn't buy my yfz to run a mud hole... MX and Open pits. Trails also

·
Registered
804 Posts
I use mine for everythign track, trail, water holes, mudding making my own trails, duning, running over trees. Its a great trail quad will go through some pretty good mud and water too! or i should say over water!

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
The closest to mudding in my YFZ that I have done is when I went riding at my local track. They had just watered it and absolutely soaked the track so the entire track was muddy. I ended up spending about $10.00 at the power washer getting it cleaned again. But man, it was sure fun getting it dirty!!! :nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts