Blue Traxx Forum banner

Who financed, who payed cash?

• Payed cash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Financed

• Paid cash on 1 or more but also finaced on 1 or more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
JayDawg said:
I was just wondering how many people here financed their atv's as opposed to paying cash for it.
when i got my 03 raptor it was very convienent. my parents had refinanced the mortgage and had money left over, so now iam paying them back with no interest.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Cold hard worked cash on every machine :tup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I paid cash for most of mine. I used to just write a check then go to my local bank the next day and tell them what I did and they covered it with a short term loan. :tup: :hey:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Financed at a very generous intrest rate of my mom and dad :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
mxthunder said:
i allwas get the your spoiled remark when i tell ppl how i afforded my bike.
but its not like im getting it for free, i am paying them back. atleast im greatfull for it!

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid cash for my YFZ but next year after I have gotten re established on my job I'm going to probably end up financing one from my local bank because the interest rate will be much lower. I financed both my jet skiis and by the time both would have been paid off after 5 years, the price wouldhave been double than what it would have been if I had just payed cash. I figured out on the YFZ that I will probably buy my wife next year that the interest rate on it will probably be around 5% to 7% so even if I finaced it for 5 years, the interest would only be around maybe a grand.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Raptor515 said:
mxthunder said:
i allwas get the your spoiled remark when i tell ppl how i afforded my bike.
but its not like im getting it for free, i am paying them back. atleast im greatfull for it!
Same here...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
iam buying one used and paying cash

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RaptorMan03 said:
Jay can you wife handle the 450?
Suprisingly, she actually can. She rides mine all the time when we go out and she does real well. She likes going fast but she won't catch a lot of air. She has 3 compressed disks in here back from when she hurt her back several years ago so that is why she doesn't do any jumping. But as far as riding trail or just cruising around she does great. But at the same time, because of my knees being bad, I don't do a lot of jumping either.

·
Registered
125 Posts
FREE, got the frame and had the parts to get it working. I'm glad I got it too. I LOVE QUADS!

·
Registered
576 Posts
cash :nod:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought mine on the yamaha card, but then i switched the entire balance to my Discover card which had zero percent financing on all balance transfers for one year and then i payed it off in that year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts