Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had a really bad cough for almost 4 weeks. for the past week i thought it was getting better, but its getting worse apparently. every now and then when i cough, i cant stop coughing and i end up gagging like im about to throw up. i dont know whats wrong and dont know what i could have. if it helps any, half the time when i cough i cough up phlegm. i also have a sore throat that comes and goes during the day. i really dont want to see a doctor unless its pretty serious, because its only really bad in the morning and almost goes away during the day and then comes back at night. anyone have the slightest clue what i have?

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Are you taking any type of medication? Like Dayquil or Nyquil? If you are not trying taking some of those for acouple of days along with strong cough drops. I would say if you dont feel any better in a week go see a doctor you might be coming down with strep throat or broncitus(SP).

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im not taking any medicine because usually itll work for awhile then quits on me. i have 2 packs of halls cough drops, ive been usually taking 4 or 5 a day and the cough goes down a little. ive had bronchitis before and this is alot different, with bronchitis i just had a bad cough, this, i have a bad cough and sometimes gets so bad i start gagging for a while. im not sure, i was thinking strep throat

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
yea .. im thinking strep throat .. nasty shit lol.

head over to the ol' MD and he'll hook u up with some meds lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
holy crap dude i have the same thing been going on now for about 6 weeks :wtf:

I cough alot then feel like puking then cough up snot but i dont have a runny nose or anything :wtf:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've been sick for the past couple of days. I have a stuffy/runny nose, and i constantly have to hock loogies cause the mucus is gross in the back of my throat. My eyes also get real watery. I also have a couch/super dry throat. Being sick sucks :tdown:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Do you have any allergies? I know that i have allergies and i have this cough from phlegm and all that other good stuff lol, but i have this type of ashma from my allergies too, i weez all the time because of the phlegm blocking my air way and stuff, i dont really take any meds for it though, ive tryed all sorts of stuff and nothing has really helped me so i just deal with it :shrug: But maybe you have something sort of like this

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been having the same problem like i feel fine physically but i just cant get rid of this cough. i went to the doctors and he sheduled me for an allergy test so you might wanna look into that.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
it sounds like you have a bad case of the coughs.

i think you have polio, or whooping cough. :tup:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I had a sore throat, and I coughed alot until I felt like I would throw up from gagging. Does it seem like alot of your energy is gone and you have a slight fever? Mine was like that and I ended up having Mono :tdown: Not too bad though, all you can do it wait it out :tdown:

·
Registered
559 Posts
factory effex said:
I had a sore throat, and I coughed alot until I felt like I would throw up from gagging. Does it seem like alot of your energy is gone and you have a slight fever? Mine was like that and I ended up having Mono :tdown: Not too bad though, all you can do it wait it out :tdown:
dosnt sound like mono i had that and after 4weeks he'd be on the coach sleeping seems like w/e has been going aroung my school i had it for 3 weeks i think and just final got over it just take a 12 hour decongestiant (sp?) and nightquil and night

·
Registered
984 Posts
Well punkrocker, im sorry to say this but those are the first symptoms of hiv. You should probably go to the doctor to get checked for sure. I'm sorry. can i have your stuff when you die?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
JumpinJer said:
Well punkrocker, im sorry to say this but those are the first symptoms of hiv. You should probably go to the doctor to get checked for sure. I'm sorry. can i have your stuff when you die?
:lmao: Thats just cruel. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts