Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the silver fullbores. WHat color powdercated frame do you think would go good with this?

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
IMO with silver plastics your only choices for a frame are matched silver or black.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
silver vein :shrug: it might look good. or black. and is that your bike? cause if so that thing is sweet :scared: :drool:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
raptor88 said:
silver vein :shrug: it might look good. or black. and is that your bike? cause if so that thing is sweet :scared: :drool:
no it isnt, but that is what i am aiming for, but i cant decide between a candy red/ black plastic, or ????frame/ gray plastic

·
Registered
337 Posts
How about a candy blue frame with silver plastic's. That's what i'm doing :tup:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Orange :tup: I saw a 400ex on ebay with an orange frame with silver plastics and it looked real nice! :nod:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Any Color that is Bright,Vibrant and if it had depth like a candy or translucent would be even better. Not to offend anyone, but I think doing the frame the same color of the plastic is good, it looks pretty bland. here are some pics of YFZ's sorry, I havent searched for Raptor pics in awhile.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
silver plastics and a trans purple frame :tup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
im doing silver with orange frame, or black with orange frame i havent decided yet

·
Registered
773 Posts
choosing colors is real hard. Black Plastics will look real good with any color frame.

With silver fullbores- I wonder if you can still do that candy red color that you were talking about with the black plastics.

Pickin colors sucks. I couldnt choose so I went with High Gloss Black with my red plastics

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pjw350 said:
With silver fullbores- I wonder if you can still do that candy red color that you were talking about with the black plastics.
I know. I dont think it would look right. Im thinkin maybe a blue like Jim's would go good.... i cant make up my mind though :shrug:

·
Registered
773 Posts
how about painting the subframe a different color. Ive seen one banshee like that and it looks trick.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Blue and silver looks badass :tup: :tup: I was gonna do mine with silver plastics but the Z400 i race with at Joliet MX has silver fullbores on his z with a blue frame and i didnt wanna give him the impression that i was copying so i just went with white fenders . .... I say go with silver brian ..

Heres a pic of my all-time favorite banshee :hey:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i say, if your going with silver/grey plastics, go with a candy blue color or a candy red, or, you could even leave the frame the stock color, i saw a banshee a while back with stock color frame, black hipers, silver fullbores, and alot of polished parts...i'll send the pic to jim or someone later on tonight so he can post em....l8r

·
Registered
463 Posts
Do the silver plastics and matalic blue frame i just did it to my quad :tup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
I saw a Raptor today with silver plastics, with the factory red hood and frame. It looked real nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts