• At a Riding/Racing event

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Dextreme said:
Seems to me I signed up soon after I got tired of certain banshee guys w/ big egos pissing on each other on another website. Or maybe it was because I had the hots for blaster101 :razz: ....I can't remember now.

:TB:
Don't lie, we know it was the latter of the two :hey: :lol:

I know exactly what website you're talking about...I used to post there till it turned to shit. I haven't been back in the longest time.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I remember finding this place via a friend who found my old blaster photos being posted here. Some little puke was talking smack about it, so I responded to his posts. My very first response ended up locking the post, and I thought I was going to be banned for sure. :lol:

·
Registered
295 Posts
i was in atv connection when sinner or screamin convinced me to come to bluetraxx thats when this site was very small we had maybe 20 members what a strange trip it has been!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
I found the old EZBoard on a search engine when I was looking for slip ons for my Warrior

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
mannn I had first found the site while looking for quad movies back in like 02 i think...watched a few and and just kept on going passed the site ...About 2 years later i retunred to the site and signed up for the forums b/c a friend told me to and i was just done building my raptor so i wanted to post pictures of it...I was pretty young like 15 and had nothing better to do with my nights and got hooked...It wasnt untill i found my way into the chat untill i really was hooked and got to no some of the members more...Since then ive met many many great people and have had some great times riding with them..

Ive gotta dig up some pictures of the bluetraxx van damn those were great memorys

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Friend told me it was the best site on the net to get Yamaha info and he was right, he long ago left along with a lot of other friends

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
I think I used to be a mod here. :lol:

·
Registered
513 Posts
i know its a bit off topic but i didnt want to start a new topic but where has everyone gone??
i used to come on here a lot until the server broke but when it got fixed everyone has dissappeared

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I was looking for either a warrior or a blaster problem back in the day, it lead me to here. This was the first forum I ever used.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i was on the old ATVaddiction site, and i needed help with the rear shock on my raptor because i blew it out, and someone said "hey try bluetraxx.com, theyll prolly have someone who can answer that question

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
was a big member on the "old banshee ego" website for a long while back when I first got into the quad scene, and I just happened to stumble across this site and lurked aorund for about a year or so then I decided to finally make the switch!

21 - 40 of 76 Posts