• At a Riding/Racing event

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured this would be interesting...haven't done it in a while, if ever.

So how did you hear about Bluetraxx.com? Please vote.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
I picked It was mentioned in a thread on another forum, but it was really Bansheeking that found me in the atvconnection chat room and dragged/bugged me to come over to this place. :lmao: Man that was ALONG time ago. The good ol days.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
I was trying to figure out why my warrior shut off when put in reverse, searched google and found this site.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I was looking for videos also, like 4 years ago, then I found that sick cranckestein banshee, So I signed up :tup:

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
my brother found this site first and had posted pictures of us on here...then he said i should join so i could learn how to work on my quad and he wouldnt have to do all the work to it :lol: i didnt use the internet much so i barely went on. he started going to group rides and stuff and i tagged along and eventually became more of an active member. i'm glad he showed me it though because ive met so many great people through here :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Back when I was 13, I had a 300ex and was an avid www.exriders.com fan. Of course, y'all fight like cat and dog, so when I was researching new quads I tried out the "enemy" Bluetraxx. Five years ago, I went ahead and purchased my first new quad, an 02 Raptor, and have been here since, mostly as a lurker.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
lmao it was u or bk that got me outta the connection i think lol lets see there was me, you, bk, warriorqueen, bab, and liddy lol holy shite bro how far ya have come

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
I came because the boss promised me a lifetime supply of breadsticks & bruschetta. :shrug:

Boy, what a liar he turned out to be! :hehe:

:TB:

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
I joined cuz the Tri-Z was coming out and I wanted to see if it was a good trike. J/K but it has been a long a$$ time! I either saw a link on atvconnection or a search engine. I was on here like a week and I got banned. :lmao:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmaoooooooo Yes, we were around when the Tri-Z came out, way before the internet. :lmao: I remember you being banned Karn! bahahhahahahh :lmao:

Monty, hold tight, theyre still on the way. ;)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
chadlogan112 told me i should come over here and join up... it seems like its been so long...

ttyl

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I just bought my Raptor and wanted to find out what was out there for it, so I hit the search engine and BAM, there was this new website, I was member 21 or some crap like that.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
I was trying to decide between the 400EX and the Banshee for a new quad. I asked around on a couple of forums for a Yamaha site and this is where it led me.

No, I didnt get a Banshee
No, I didnt get a 400EX

:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
I actually was mulling over the idea of buying a quad but had no idea what I wanted. It was a toss upbetween the Banshee or the Raptor 660. I wanted more info on both so I went to the web site of a local atv dealership back home. One their website, they had links to other atv websites and bluetraxx was the first one I saw. I came on here and noticed that Yamaha had just put out a brand new quad known as the YFZ 450. I was really impressed with what I saw from it so now I had 3 different quads to choose from but knew very little about them. This site helped me gain the knowledge I needed and about a year later, I bought a brand new 05' YFZ 450 the week they were shipped to our local dealerships. The one thing that really sticks out about this site is how helpful most people were because I was new to the sport. It didn't matter how dumb my question was or how many times it had probably been asked before, everyone always helped me out. I was also farely new to the internet too so this was one of the first web sites I started regularly attending. Even though I have only met two members in person, I consider many of the members on here my friends including Screamin who has also done a great job of running this site and answering any questions that I may have had when I needed answers

·
Registered
996 Posts
At that point it was help with wiring for a Raptor. A Raptor 80. Well, some keywords shot me over here and I've just stayed.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
My sisters b/f at the time TR_Blaster01 used to go to this site all the time, then I just decided to join and have been on here ever since.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts