Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i gotta get new bars for my raptor. what bend should o get for Mxing and Xc racing. someone told me CR high bend.

also i have been goin through grips like they are milk. im using scott hurricanes. what do u have luck with?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Check out the Spider Grips.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Raptor515 said:
i gotta get new bars for my raptor. what bend should o get for Mxing and Xc racing. someone told me CR high bend.

also i have been goin through grips like they are milk. im using scott hurricanes. what do u have luck with?
For bars, I have Tag X5 YZ bend and I love them. These bars are wider and lower than stock. There is one problem with them being low, they will hit the tank. I used my stock clamps and mounted them upside down so they were a 1" riser. Problem solved. Now, I have a +1 stem which is much better.

For grips, I currently also have Scott hurricane grips. I have a new set of Tag's and can't wait to see how those work. From what I've heard, the Tag's are nice grips.

Ice

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah I have the tag grips as well and they seem to be very durable. For handlebars I have the TAG t2 raptor kit which comes with mounts for 1 1/8" bars and custom dashboard to relocate your aux lights and ignition.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yea TAG t2's ar good thats what i have, i got the cr double high bend, i got progrips grips just what the local shop had so thats what i got...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts