Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we are leaving friday so i got my bike all polished up and the paddles on and im ready to go. heres the pics.

i even polished my pipe :scared:

·
Registered
537 Posts
lookin good i need to polish my pipe to... hope you guys have fun and you me austin and kj need to just plan a trip for us and go!! lol have an awesome time though!!!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
raptor_boy580 said:
lookin good i need to polish my pipe to... hope you guys have fun and you me austin and kj need to just plan a trip for us and go!! lol have an awesome time though!!!
are you and kj going with comron?

we are going to teh butter cup sand dunes :tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
i dont know if we are or not cause now hes not sure hes almost positive for after christmas to new years though so idk :shrug: we better go else im going to be mad though :s96: but i think we should take a trip maybe we can go when my sis and brother in law go ! ill have to talk to them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
looking good :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
612 Posts
nice rides :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
How can you say that you are all polished up with all that dirt under the fender, and those paddles were a mess. J/k

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
NIce stuff not get some pics of riding!!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
be careful :lol:
jk jk

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LuckyCharlie said:
How can you say that you are all polished up with all that dirt under the fender, and those paddles were a mess. J/k

i dont clean the tires cause they get cleaned the first few seconds you hit the sand, and actually i just noticed the dirt under my fenders in the picture :lol:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
what size swingarm is that

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a lonestar +1 1/4 :hey:

·
Registered
938 Posts