Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning i got up at 5 am to go into boston. we got there at about 8 o clock and waited till about 11 for the duck boats to go by. it was a good time. here are some pics of the day
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2670785093
the pics arent that great cause some guy kept hitting my camera and its only a 1 mp and they were goin kinda fast. but here they are
WORLD F***IN' CHAMPIONS

·
Registered
729 Posts
sweet dude, couple of my friends went up to boston last night for the parade today, sucks about the rain, looks like fun though...I've been to all the yankee parades in recent times...throwing toilet paper across the street is alot of fun :razz:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
robfromNJ said:
I've been to all the yankee parades in recent times...throwing toilet paper across the street is alot of fun :razz:
hah yeah it sounds fun but as u can see there were cops everywhere. i had to ask one to move cause he was in the pic

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
RaptoR RaceR said:
this morning i got up at 5 am to go into boston.
Sorry to hear that. :tdown:

:lol: j/k

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
reconmaster said:
finally the sox won the w/s and the yankees suck

:nod: :nod:

the yankees are only good bc they have a lot of $ to spend on players, and a good manager.

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
reconmaster said:
finally the sox won the w/s and the yankees suck
Yea, they're horrible, I agree. You only have what, 25 more championships to catch up? :lmao:

·
Registered
745 Posts
and the yankees are gunna be known as what, the biggest choker team in postseason history. and the sox are gunna be known for having the best comeback

·
Registered
80 Posts
ooooh snap, i think honda killer won that one.

Come on guys, you have to give the yankees props, i mean they did make it in the record books for winning the first 3 games just to lose the next 4, i mean thats one of the best fu(k ups we have all seen.

Good pics evan.

·
Registered
783 Posts
HONDA KILLER said:
and the yankees are gunna be known as what, the biggest choker team in postseason history. and the sox are gunna be known for having the best comeback
NICE :tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts