Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I was riding my 250 one day up in the mountains through some trails and almost ran over a deer having a spaz attack. It was having a siezure or some shit. Thought that was pretty weird. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
a dildo, yah, thats um, that was a funny trail ride

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
At least two miles off the road up rough trails and steep hills we came upon an old school bus. I have no idea how they could have ever even got it up there.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I found a couple of weird things riding... Ill name them in order (weirdest first)

A naked dude walking old railroad tracks :no: :tdown:

A whole bunch of burnt cat bones / limbs stuffed in a TV dinner box :tdown: Pretty sick :tdown:

A small house / shed in the middle of the woods.

And the usual, drunken hobo's along side the railroad tracks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahhahahahh well i cant say i found to much up here in new hampshire i saw a couple fallen down houses and anchent truck un a mountin and couches refrigerators and a big crib and a old nisan crashed into a tree and a semiter like mayde 3 graves and the where all babys that kinda stuff

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Well everywhere i ride is mostly public riding areas, but probably the weirdest thing i have seen on the trails is one of those air up floating bed/reclining things that you use in pools and stuff, that or a bunch of car bench seats, nothing real weird :shrug:

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
A whole tire and wheel...looks like the lugs had come off and the wheel fell off. No sign of anyone around or any marks on the trail though :wtf:

·
Registered
442 Posts
a tp(the kind indians used) in the middle of knowhere of the trail on a hill. he had a wine barrel filled with water and when he opened it it would run down this rock so he could take a shower...damn was that scary

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
atvrider12764 said:
a tp(the kind indians used) in the middle of knowhere of the trail on a hill. he had a wine barrel filled with water and when he opened it it would run down this rock so he could take a shower...damn was that scary
Sounds like a hobo to me :lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i found alot off different things like alot of dead dear just in the middle of the trail all ripped up one time there was a farily new honda accord al smashed up in a ditch dont know how it go there a junk yard in the middle of a feild threw the woods and some guy walking in a trench coat in the pooring rain walking on the side of a trail and last but not least a square hole like a grave and all the dirt right next to it in the middle of the woods

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Hmm, me it'd probably be some old cars from the 50's roled off a cliff. Ive seen parts of quads and dirtbikes in some of the rougher trails lol. :tup:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
a chair sitting on top of a berm. me and someone were trail riding then we seen this lawn chair on top of a big berm... it was pretty weird :wtf:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I ran over a baby rabbit, almost a groundhog, and ive seen shoes, a guy peeing, all bunch of stuff.. Pretty weird

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
blu03master said:
i found alot off different things like alot of dead dear just in the middle of the trail all ripped up one time there was a farily new honda accord al smashed up in a ditch dont know how it go there a junk yard in the middle of a feild threw the woods and some guy walking in a trench coat in the pooring rain walking on the side of a trail and last but not least a square hole like a grave and all the dirt right next to it in the middle of the woods
I spy....NO puncutation!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts