Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale an extra clutch cover that I have pre modded for an oil cooler setup. I originally got it so I was doing it to one I really didnt need, just incase I messed up. Well I decided to mod the ones that are already on my warriors, so this one needs to go. Its all ready to bolt on minus me painting or priming it for you or I can strip the rest of the paint if you would like to polish it. Id like $50 for it and that inlcudes the fittings, all you need to supply is the hose to the cooler and a cooler. If more than one person is interested, I can get my hands on more to mod for the same price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have for sale an extra clutch cover that I have pre modded for an oil cooler setup. I originally got it so I was doing it to one I really didnt need, just incase I messed up. Well I decided to mod the ones that are already on my warriors, so this one needs to go. Its all ready to bolt on minus me painting or priming it for you or I can strip the rest of the paint if you would like to polish it. Id like $50 for it and that inlcudes the fittings, all you need to supply is the hose to the cooler and a cooler. If more than one person is interested, I can get my hands on more to mod for the same price.

actually im thinking about doing this mod but i need pic can ya help me out a little?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do ya need a pic of

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was gonna do this but I was a little scepticle on drilling into the crankcase. Is there any long term effects of this mod? And does the oil pump have enough power to pump oil through the cooler and back into the engine?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was gonna do this but I was a little scepticle on drilling into the crankcase. Is there any long term effects of this mod? And does the oil pump have enough power to pump oil through the cooler and back into the engine?
Only long term effect is a cooler running motor that will last longer because of it. As for the oil pump, there are guys racing warriors with oil coolers installed for years with no issues.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,646 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,646 Posts
It's not hard. Buy a spare and give it a whirl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts