Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, first post here looking for some help before having to ship my Warrior to the mechanic!

Went for a ride and after washing the quad it would no longer start, definitly something electrical it starts if rolling / being pushed no problem.

So far I checked both of the fuses on the picture, they are good, the battery is brand new, and after looking through some other threads here on the Forum I've made a test to put a screw driver on the two sides below the fuses to jump and it does want to start when i do that.

I've disconnected and cleaned both relays that are on the picture but no changes so looking for any suggestions or opinions to what I can look into since my knowledge on electrical setups is basically 0.

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
unplug the small plug on the solenoid. use a test light hook up the ground and put the probe on one of the wire in the harness side of the plug and hit the start button. if it does not light up try the other side if it lights up replace the solenoid. if not it is either the switch or the wiring in between the switch and the solenoid

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate your help! I've dissambled the plastic from the rear end unplugged and cleaned all relays and connections, cleaned the inside of the isolation on the wires and redid all of it, after connecting again the battery it started again, not sure what I did from everything that solved it but its working now!

Tks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts