Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
free shipping on most........im parting out 3 warrior 350......got lots of parts ....motors and parts of motor.. heel guards.. starters.. plastics.... wire harness cdi....tie rods,,,spindels....hubs.. calipers..... a arms..tie rods.....engine parts..alottttttttttttttttttt of stuffff:nod:

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much for unbroken plastic heel guards shipped to Illinois 62295?

Are these all stock parts or are there any aftermarkets?
If there are any aftermarket, I am also looking for some nerf bars, a front bumper, and possibly a rear grab bar.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
free shipping ................
starter 40 ....pull start 40........front hubs 75 with brake pads and new bearings and seals..........shocks pair 25 ...tie rods pair 25.....got lots of parts cheap.............complete motor .....also have motor parts top end bottom end you name it i might have it..............

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do u have any handle bars besides the stock one and do u have a rear swing arm skid plate pm me please

·
Registered
24 Posts
PM me for a price of an upper left a arm, and one front shock

·
Registered
24 Posts
ball joint in good condition? and do any of the shocks have a white coil. also do you have pictures?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the ball joints are in good condition and yes i have white springs sorry the forum wont let me pm im new.........pics just send me a text and ill send u pics 305 303 7955....:nod:

·
Registered
24 Posts
sounds good i sent you a text just respond when ever is convient

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.