Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
nice!! showing those 450's whats up. i like when the guy says "wheres the competition? oh there he is" whats up with the end? why were you smoking so bad all of a sudden?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was real muddy that day. My shee was over heating alittle at the end. I didn't know it was that bad until i watched the the video. I could smell it but thought it was minor. Looks as if my stuff is on fire though :s96:

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
SpeedFreakNjapan said:
It was real muddy that day. My shee was over heating alittle at the end. I didn't know it was that bad until i watched the the video. I could smell it but thought it was minor. Looks as if my stuff is on fire though :s96:
Yea, you were smoking quite a bit :lol: But very nice vid and awesome Victoy :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the great comments. I made it PRO starting next year here in Japan but i only getta race 3 races and then i'm coming back to the states hope all this and my website will get me a sponsor or 2. I'm in the Air Force so i don't get paided very much. Hope to become a Pro in the states and stay in the air force.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Very cool :tup: Where do you plan on living once you come to America? (state wise) Staying in the Air Force is also a great plan, because after that, you could always become a cop or state trooper, which make pretty good money :tup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm shooting for CALI. or Arizona but it's hard to tell were they will stick me

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice videos!!!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
"yeaa lap that mother fugga!" lol good job man that guy on the red wheeler was holdin you up there a lap or two great riding especially on a banshee! :tup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts