Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several threads on here about using a Warrior carb on a Wolverine. I have a 2000 Wolverine 350. If I buy a Warrior carb and intake boot does it just bolt right up and run. Do I have to change the jets, buy a specific year Warrior carb, or any other mods?

Just to answer why I would do this to anybody...A new Wolverine carb is about $500 and you can't find a good used one because the part that isn't listed in the dealer diagram is the part that is always broken. It's the black plastic tube on the side that they don't sell. The Warrior carb is cheaper and easier to find.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a warrior carb on my wolverine. All you need is the warrior intake. Some warrior carbs have two throttle cables. You want one with a single cable. I got mine off eBay for $75. The stock jet should be fine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
95 wolvy have a wolvy carburetor. The difference is big , you will not gain hp but the way the engine will react to throttle is much more better. you will not loose low end LOL. the warrior have an accelerator pump so when you pull the throttle you shoot gas direc through the intake ...

·
Registered
45 Posts
also the thumb throttle wil lbe harder to pull. it will fit all year wolverine 350 4x4 96-2004.

the warrior carburetor will not give much more power but will give better performance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts