Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yea, I'm waiting to see how good they are... not that I was gonna get one, but I just wanna know. I wonder how they will stand compared to RPM.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
do they sell them in +4 or just stock. and what is teh warranty? like lonestars or like durablue's sucky warranty :tdown: just wondering cause my bro wants one.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Looks awesome! They really look amazing for the price, and they also come with the lock nut right? :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Quicker660 said:
My bud has one already. He said looks good and held up great. For the price you can't go wrong.
the question is, did he wreck yet hard? we'll see how it is after someone cases a double

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Nice :tup: Gonna look even better on your quad then it woudl on a stocker :smooch:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
jrdrider22 said:
Quicker660 said:
My bud has one already. He said looks good and held up great. For the price you can't go wrong.
the question is, did he wreck yet hard? we'll see how it is after someone cases a double
Yea ive bent a LSR, and rpm dominator and broke a durablue x-33 before. Now were talkin half the price here so i think its more of an option for a rec rider that doesnt need to have a full blown out race axle but still wants the extra width :tup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts