Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought a project. Guy said it was a Baja raptor 250cc. But I cannot for the life of me find anything on that model. I thought maybe you guys could help since it looks so much like a raptor. It has a 250cc Baja motor(Yamaha clone I assume). The big thing that I need to know is what seats and other plastic fits this atv please! I also am not sure what type of carb I need, it has a throttle cable with end piece so I know its not the carbs with a straight up an down cable, looks like the cv type but I have yet to see one that mounts to studs.

Also if this is a clone, what main and pilot jets are you guys running stock, sea level or a range.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that is a Chinese knock off quad. parts are almost impossible to find for any of those machines without some documentation. i had to repair one without documentation and i had to google image Chinese quad until i found one that looked like it and go from there. there is a place called eagle atv parts in texas and they have every part available for almost every one of those knock offs once you figure out what it is. i just orderd the parts off the website but maybe they can help you identify it by the serial number. if all you have is what is in the picture it will not be worth fixing you would be able to buy a real raptor 250 for less than you will have into shipping and parts. good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts