Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Jose, he was at the hospital, told me he was alright, but got in a good crash on Sunday riding, said he had to make a quick manuver to avoid smashing into his buddies Banshee and it sent him flyin like a tortilla impersonating a frizbee, had all his gear on, which probably saved him getting broken ribs, instead of just bruised, but he did manage to tear up his spleen pretty good, he said he would probably be home tommorow, so wish him luck on his recovery, fortunately the Blaster was just nicked up a bit and will need a handlebar replacement, so enjoy your painkillers Jose and let us know how your doing when you get back to the comp.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
ill pray for you bro :nod: :tup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey thanks everybody, I just got home today but im still really messed up. I cant stay on long because im in and out of conciousness but I did want to take a minute to say that if it wasnt for my gear I would probably be dead right now. I split my spleen in half and fractured my complete left side forearm as well as 4 ribs.

Please guys, if your going to ride make sure that you wear ALL of your gear. It saved my life and I am very lucky to be here right now. Well you guys take care, i'll be off and on here and there if I have the energy. Have a good Thanksgiving.

A friend in teh Blasters,
Jose

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
man... i should save my money for a new chest protector.. my old ones too small

so i can never wear it

good to hear u criminal :tup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Glad to hear you are gonna be ok, in Feb I took a 40mph dive over the bars and was lucky to walk away with just a broken collar bone :tdown: and a couple mo. ago my kid kissed a tree and got a broken wrist :tdown: so I agree WEAR YOUR GEAR if you dont have it get it :nod:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jose - Sorry to hear about you unfortunate accident but happy to hear that your allright and you can recover from your injuries. Wish you a fast recovery and a Happy Turkey Day ... Jeff

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
damn that sucks, your not going to be able to ride for along time.

Get well fast.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yea man feel better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts