Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already asked this question on another atv website, so for acouple of you this might be a repeat. I'm looking into buying a big toyhauler travel trailer. I'm not sure on how long I would need to get it. I would be putting a CJ5 and probably up to 3-4 quads in the toyhauler. I think I printed up all of the floor plans of the weekend warriors. Does anybody else know of any toyhaulers that are reasonable in price? Do they make them tall enough so I would be able to get my CJ5 in it? My CJ5 is sprung over and has 35's under it. If anybody has pictures of there toyhaulers i would like to see them. Loaded or not. Thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
This is the one I have,and we love it.It can carry almost 6,000 lbs.It has very high ceilings :tup: .
I'm not sure how high the bed is in the back for your jeep.It is 19.5 feet to the first cabinet,21.5 feet to the kitchen cabinet.
We looked at all the brands,and you can't beat the price on these for what you get.Compare the Weekend Warrior and one of these and it's no contest.Weekend Warrior is way over priced if you ask me.It's just the name..
Good luck on your purchase.
http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/fl...rawst&direc=fifthwheels/sierrawest/floorplans

34' Sierra Sport by Forest River:

Air Conditioning 15,000 BTU
Second Air Conditioner 13,500 BTU
Microwave .9 cu ft
Large Double Door Refrigerator 8 cu ft With Oak Inserts
Ceiling Fan Forward Only
Picture Window Package
Fold Down Sport Dinette
Exterior Scare Light 7” Round
Sink Lids
Surround Sound
TV Antenna
Bi Fold Shower Door
Stabilizer Jacks (2)
Spare Tire And Carrier
Water Heater Gas And Electric 10 Gallon With DSI Awning
Diamond Plate Down Both Sides
Sport Interior Diamond Plate
50 AMP Service
5.5 Onan Generator
Fuel Station
Add A Wall
Carpet Kit
Exterior 12V High Intensity Lights
Stove Cover
Stereo CD System
Outside Speakers
Pull Down Sport Bed
Breeze Bathroom Fantastic Fan
Aluminum Wheel Package Triple
100 Gal. Fresh Water Tank Water Filtration System

Net Carrying Capacity 5,867 lbs. !!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very, Very nice looking trailer. That is what i want right there. Since there is already a bed up front you can almost take that back bed off. I will check into it. if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for that thing?

·
Registered
246 Posts
$28K Out the door, including extended warranty :)) .My son gets the rear bed.It's good privacy having him 25 feet away :hey:
I used to rent motorhomes everytime and tow my other trailer,but that was $700 for each weekend including insurance.Money thrown away...It is cheaper for me to pay the payments on this than to rent those motorhomes.We go alot more now that we own the toyhauler :tup:.We took it on a Grand Canyon trip this summer and unhooked at a KOA campground and then drove around Arizona to see the sights....Well worth it!!

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dmilk how long is your trailer? I went on that site and pulled up all of the floor plans. How many quads, toys do you get in your trailer? do you have room left over? This is what i want. I'm gonna look into it alot more, Thanks again How is your gas milage in your ford pulling that thing?

·
Registered
246 Posts
The box is 35.5 feet.Total length to the tongue is 38.5 feet.
We get The Raptor, Blaster and the sandrail in it comfortably.I could probably get one more quad in.
I'm not sure of the gas milage because of the odometer is off from the 38" tires.I would guess 7-10 mpg.I had 5.13 gears installed after I bought the trailer.The 38's and the weight of the trailer really slowed me going up the big hills.It pulls great now :tup:

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great thanks for all the info. I'm gonna really check into this trailer. I like how it has a triple axle. I think it would be a tight fit with the jeep but i'm sure we could figure something out. Thanks again milkman!! :smooch:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anytime :))

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not that lucky...I still have to pay for the toyhauler.That's okay though :tup:

Thanks for the replies :))

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
you are one lucky SOB. :tup:
If I remember correctly he's got a hot wife too... Nice setup.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Warrior said:
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
you are one lucky SOB. :tup:
If I remember correctly he's got a hot wife too... Nice setup.
I did pretty good in that department...I got lucky.Thanks :hey:

·
Registered
246 Posts
The Rap and Blaster are both extended,so I'm not sure.I'll have to check it out next time I load up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
we are looking inot getting something for next year, we are not sure if we want to spring for a big rv or a hauler. we have 4 guys that race so we are curious if we can get them in side by side. do you have any complaints with the trailer at all

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
WQ- you may want to check out this site
http://www.toyhaulermagazine.com/
if you haven't already, they have a link to alot of the manufacturers as well as reviews and a decent forum section. We did alot of research before buying ours and this site helped immensly.

·
Registered
246 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts