Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
ummmmmm this has been asked sooo many times. just look in one of these forms
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
around 63ish mph for a stock one....all motors differ alittle...elevation...what not but 62 -65 is about it :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
racingatvs said:
no way a stock banshee only goes 76 stock so how can your piped warrior be going faster than a stock banshee. Unless you have some major mods I don't think so.
Its called sarcasim :razz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,033 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
racingatvs said:
no way a stock banshee only goes 76 stock so how can your piped warrior be going faster than a stock banshee. Unless you have some major mods I don't think so.
Its called sarcasim :razz:
:lol: its somewhere around 63-65 it might be a little lower on the raptor than the Warrior if they didnt gear it up but im not sure if they did because the raptor has smaller tires than the warrior
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,596 Posts
Wow man, you feel for that one good. Pipes just add power...not much speed. (most of you know already)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,739 Posts
YamahaForever said:
Wow man, you feel for that one good. Pipes just add power...not much speed. (most of you know already)
lol infact no speed, it cant make it rev higher, unless its geard so bad that it dont have power to get to its max rev
low 60's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
I got 69 on mine after i took the spark arrestor out and took off the airbox lid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
I got 65mph beside a ford explorer,but most the time thats a little off.So i say about 62mph.Dirtwheels said it went a little over 60mph.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,033 Posts
Warrior King said:
YamahaForever said:
Wow man, you feel for that one good. Pipes just add power...not much speed. (most of you know already)
lol infact no speed, it cant make it rev higher, unless its geard so bad that it dont have power to get to its max rev
low 60's
Actually I guess pipes and filters let the motor breathe better allowing it to MAYBE get some more RPM's out doesnt really mean more top end speed whats the big deal with top speed how often do you actually get to it?I hardly ever use 6th gear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
well if a stock warrior does around 63 does that means with my gearing i can do around 68 cause i got 22's and a fourteen on the front. Thats cool, 10 more than a 300ex imagine that :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
MiniRaptor350 said:
I got 69 on mine after i took the spark arrestor out and took off the airbox lid.
:roll: rrriiiggghhhttt, that would mean it would beat my CR125, and theres no way in hell thats going to happen with just a removed spark arrester and lid. :bs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
MiniRaptor350 said:
I got 69 on mine after i took the spark arrestor out and took off the airbox lid.
:wtf: no way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,983 Posts
MiniRaptor350 said:
I got 69 on mine after i took the spark arrestor out and took off the airbox lid.
\

Deffinitely not man.... My warrior went 63 mph with pipe, intake, and open lid with 22'' tires and stock gearing..... The raptor 350 is slower than the Warrior by 4 mph because of the smaller rear tires and the same gearing which is 13 front 40 rear. For every 2'' subtracted from the tire size, it equals 1 front sprocket tooth, and 1 front sprocket tooth equates to 4 mph.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top