Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine builder told me to get rid of my White Brothers E-Series system. He said to get a Yoshumira, Big Gun, or a Curtis Sparks. I think the Yosh is a bit over priced. I have searched and read good and bad. What about the new versions of each product? Big Gun or Sparks? I know the sparks web site sucks big ass.

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
The yosh comp seriese is only 396.76 from rocky mountain atv. Pretty hard to beat that price.

·
Registered
513 Posts
if you have to worry about noise dont get the sparks
if you dont have to worry definatly get it you wont be dissapointed
and i think they have a larger diameter head pipe than the others

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought that only the Pro Series Yosh ($600+) would compare to the flow of the big gun or sparks. If you are right I do like the look of the Yosh. But a bigger head pipe would be good also. The white brothers head pipe looks the same diameter as stock. :tdown:

·
Registered
513 Posts
someone correct me if im wrong but i thought most of the aftermarket headpipes were the same diameter as stock except for sparks

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the White Brothers E Series slip on and it is a good pipe to start off with, but after adding upgrades, it restricts the bike a lot. Mine is coming off soon and I am aiming towards the Yoshi or Sparks system. They are a lot more expensive than the 200 dollar WB slip on, but nothing on that quad is cheap, especially if you are going to dig into the motor.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who sells Sparks pipes? I tried to get more info on the sparks site but as I said above the site sucks!! Anyone have any problems to look out for on the Sparks system?

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
i believe the MPRB race series head pipe has 1.5 in primary tubes

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have the yosh comp full, and will be going to sparks for something different, so mine will be up for sale soon. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ive got an HMF and love it, the HMF headpipe steps up the diameter 3 times i believe. they have a forum on their website and you can ask the guys that work there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts