Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says boys and germs!!!

Here is mine...GW Bush is going to win, it wont be close! We will know the results by midnight PST on the 2nd!!!

Put it in the bank!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm going to have to say Bush..
He looks more like a grandfatherly type figure and I feel more secure w/ him.. HAH! :tup:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Check Your Heinz Bottles

I checked and my bottle of Heinz catsup says "Product of Canada". Guess I'll be checking out all the Heinz products at the store! Shortly after reading the following Email content, I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep...."Made in Mexico." Check some of your Heinz products. Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right, because that has happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory. That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when their plants relocated in foreign countries? I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course they're not. However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner? If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap labor. The labels don't lie, Does Kerry?
No matter your party affiliation, everyone needs to read this.

HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan
HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China
HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea
HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand
HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India
PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia
PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia
HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines
HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong
H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe
CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe
HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa
HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa
HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England
JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN &CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland
H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada
ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela
DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San Jose, Costa Rica
HEINZ ITALIA S.r.l. - Milan, Italy
FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy
COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece
HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland
PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland
WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland
ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France
HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain
IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã, Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal
MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland
HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia
HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia
CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt
HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel
STAR-KIST FOOD DÃ,'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel
H. J. HEINZ GMBH - DÃÂ? ÃÂ?Â¥ldorf, Germany
SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany
KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands
HAK BV - The Netherlands
FOODMARK - The Netherlands
HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands
DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium
SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium Arimpex Industrie Alimentari
S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France
HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham, Grimsby, Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick

Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries.... I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff.

THIS NEEDS TO BE SENT TO EVERYONE!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW THIS WOULD IMPACT HIS PRESIDENCY?

·
Registered
727 Posts
big deal at least he dont have dinner and is friends with saudies
wow looks like somebody dropped out of highschool. Kerry is an idiot...i will not feel safe AT ALL if he is elected. Bush stands by what he beleives, he gets things done, isnt afraid if people dont like it..he does what needs to be done. Not pussy foot around with false accusations and switching stories to what the people want to hear...

W in 04!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
350_Warrior_PoWeR said:
wow looks like somebody dropped out of highschool. Kerry is an idiot...i will not feel safe AT ALL if he is elected. Bush stands by what he beleives, he gets things done, isnt afraid if people dont like it..he does what needs to be done. Not wimpy guy foot around with false accusations and switching stories to what the people want to hear...

W in 04!

Yea ok sparky

·
Registered
337 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
350_Warrior_PoWeR said:
wow looks like somebody dropped out of highschool. Kerry is an idiot...i will not feel safe AT ALL if he is elected. Bush stands by what he beleives, he gets things done, isnt afraid if people dont like it..he does what needs to be done. Not wimpy guy foot around with false accusations and switching stories to what the people want to hear...

W in 04!

Yea ok sparky
Dude, You know it's true and you can't help but be afraid. Ever notice how the republicans are real calm and relaxed....and the demacrats look like they just stepped on a land mine........funny IMO....they are scared :nod:

·
Registered
337 Posts
The look on bush's face was of great concern.....at least bush can show exprssions unlike melt face botox man. Kerry needs to kiss this - :nod: ( Y )

1 - 20 of 34 Posts