1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
my god!!!! that was insane!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
OHMFG!! 130mph! It seems like they sould be doing that faster than 6 seconds. Most stock sport quad can do it in around 9. Great find man, thats a keeper.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
mxthunder said:
OHMFG!! It seems like they sould be doing that faster than 6seconds. Most stock sport quad can do it in around 9. 130mph. Great find man, thats a keeper.

I dont know about the rest of you... but last time i checked my cannondale, better yet a STOCK sports quad ever ran 130mph... :roll:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Yam 21 said:
mxthunder said:
OHMFG!! It seems like they sould be doing that faster than 6seconds. Most stock sport quad can do it in around 9. 130mph. Great find man, thats a keeper.

I dont know about the rest of you... but last time i checked my cannondale, better yet a STOCK sports quad ever ran 130mph... :roll:
:roll: Sorry dude I made a mistake. I was editing my post and I forgot to change the 130. :roll:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
mxthunder said:
Yam 21 said:
mxthunder said:

:roll: Sorry dude I made a mistake. I was editing my post and I forgot to change the 130. :roll:

lol no worries.... just thought id point you in the right direction :deal:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Wow them are some nice and fast banshee's! I am going to check out the site that they have listed at the end of there video! THats the fastest i ever heard of a quad going.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cvillecoldblood said:
Damn thats crazy. Those aren't true banshees though, look at the engines.
well the one with 3 pipes I don't think is a banshee engine I think its a snowmobile engine, but there are kits out there where you can buy the entire motor and its a 3 cylinder motor with you gears, it looks like a shee motor as well..

But you saw those 2 cylinder shee's pulling 120mph..thats still fast super fast.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
simple awesome machines i would love to see bikes like that race in my area

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
Cvillecoldblood said:
Damn thats crazy. Those aren't true banshees though, look at the engines.
well the one with 3 pipes I don't think is a banshee engine I think its a snowmobile engine, but there are kits out there where you can buy the entire motor and its a 3 cylinder motor with you gears, it looks like a shee motor as well..

But you saw those 2 cylinder shee's pulling 120mph..thats still fast super fast.
I got a video of a triple cylinder banshee doin 86.. I'm sure he wasn't wide open.

·
Registered
919 Posts
BTNHressurection said:
that makes me wanna go to my shed, and rip the mx and heavy parts off my shee, and spend coutnless amounts of money on a motor.. :nod:
:nod:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts